Micro Solution Digital Camera Super Anti-Fingerprint HD Display Protection Film (Pro Guard SH) for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V, DSC-HX20V and DSC-HX9V // DCDPF-PGSCSHX-A
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V, DSC-HX20V and DSC-HX9V.
- Micro Solution's brand new AF (Anti-Fingerprint) protective film is the best film to repel fingerprints.
- Our film is not thick, but it is hard enough to guard against most casual scratches.
- Product comes with 2 sets of protective films, a (washable) micro-fiber cloth and 2 sheets of lint/dust remover, made of excellent quality in Japan.
- Instructions are in Japanese. If you have any problem using this product, please go to our Website for instructions in English
- This is not a matte (anti-glare) film, to keep the beautiful images on the high resolution LCD.
- We use eco-friendly simple packaging for all our products.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Compatible Devices||Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V|
|Package Height||0.3 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Squeezing any remaining air bubbles out is a little time consuming, so try to minimize them while you're laying it down.
Other than that, you cannot tell that there's a protector on the screen. It hides fingerprints well, also.
1. Wipe away dirt, dust, and fingerprints on the LCD display surface carefully and thoroughly with a washable micro-fiber cloth and a cleaning sheet included in the package.
2. Before peeling off a protective sheet, place the film on the LCD display to eyeball where to place it. Our film is slightly smaller than the LCD display to make it easier to position.
3. Remove the protective sheet, and place the film on the LCD display slowly and carefully. Our film should more or less stick to the LCD display on its own.
4. If you see some air bubbles, use a cloth and push them to the edge gently. You might want to wrap something like a credit card in a cloth to make the edge just a bit sharper. (With our new technology, small bubbles should disappear on their own in a few days.)
5. Wipe away dirt, dust and fingerprints with the micro-fiber cloth included in the package, as often as you wish.
Simple? Definitely. Unlike some others commenting, I had NO bubbles behind my sheet, as it installed perfectly the first time.
And as a bonus, if it ever deteriorates (which I doubt it will), another was included in the package so I have a backup!
I can't even tell the screen protector is on -- it's that clear!
Don't hesitate.. buy one today!
This product was the EASIEST to do, EVER.
They provide with a generously sized microfiber cleaning cloth that works well with plain water and is truly lint-free.
It's easy to pre-align the product and predict how you will place it.
They provide a pre-cleaning sheet that is put down, and is left down while you start to peel the protective sheet from the carrier.
It takes one hand to peel away the pre-cleaning sheet at the last second, and the other hand to start to lay the product down, no opportunity for dust or lint to settle in.
I started at the left edge, took care to align the sheet lengthwise, and slowly layed it down while lightly pressing the product down along the centerline with my finger so the adhesion takes place left-to-right and center-to-edge. Worked perfectly, first time. No bubbles, no lifted edges, not one speck of lint.
It's a nice, crystal clear glossy sheet that magically shows no fingerprints. How did they do that? It's also relatively thick so I can be certain I have good protection. The coverage is a perfect fit. The slight amount of skew (no alignment job is perfect) doesn't hang up on anything, I think they sized it perfectly.
I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE VALUE. The right stuff is always a little more expensive.
Best tip I can give you: Clear a spot on your desk and clean up the space really well. Go take a shower or bath. Don't mess with conditioners or fuzzy clothes... go back to the desk and open the product. Your hands won't be oily, you won't be shedding lint or flakes of skin. You'll also be moist & static-free.
Point herein: This brand of Film-type Screen Protector DOES exactly what it advertises. The physical material is NOT the typical flimsy film we/you may have encountered previously. It is of slightly heavier material, is an absolute perfect fit for this model Sony Camera, is crystal clear, and goes on nicely. UUUmmm, Something that actual works, and will provide some protection for the LCD (even though it is made of Corning's new Gorilla Glass) - it can still scratch, or you might just protect it enough from that accidental nick on the LCD - a worthwhile investment folks. WMB.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is very easy to apply on to your camera and I've had it on my camera for over 4 years now and it has stayed on.Published 14 days ago by GR
a little tricky to put on and cuts down on screen brightnessPublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
Covers screen on Sony digital camera well. Good product.Published 8 months ago by Phillip M. Wright
when replacing screen protection rip off special coating from a screenPublished 19 months ago by Mr.S.
This was exactly as described and fits perfectly my camera, I have had it for a year and the added screen protection does not interfere with the camera view or function. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Rossana
This is one of the better screen protectors on the market today. Its actually better than the LEXERD brand quality and even price wise. Definitely recommend to family and friends.Published on March 15, 2014 by linda rivas
Good product for the $$, however, it appears to come detached easily. May have to be sure next time that glass is well-cleaned and free from greasy finger prints.Published on February 5, 2014 by Robert M. Seeberger