Micro Solution Digital Camera Super Anti-Fingerprint HD Display Protection Film (Pro Guard SH) for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30, DSC-TX200V and DSC-TX300V // DCDPF-PGSCSTX-D
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30, DSC-TX200V and DSC-TX300V. Our products are made of excellent quality in Japan by Micro Solution. More information on this and other Micro Solution products can be found at microsolutionusa.com.
- Micro Solution's display protection films utilize the most advanced coating technology available anywhere in the world. Our products are consistently rated the highest, and are the best-sellers in Japan. Our films work on both regular displays and touch-screens.
- It is easy to apply our film on a display without causing air bubbles. The most important thing before applying the film is to clean the display surface thoroughly. We include 2 sheets of highly effective dust removers in each package.
- All films are anti-fingerprint of different degrees. Even if you see fingerprints on a film, they are on a surface and it's very easy to wipe it off with the full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth we include in each package.
- This product comes with 2 sets of protective films, a (washable) full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth and 2 sheets of highly effective lint/dust remover. Instructions are in Japanese. If you have any problem using this product, please go to our Website for instructions in English. We use eco-friendly simple packaging for all our products.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Weight||0.07 pounds|
|Package Height||1.9 x 2.9 x 4.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
First, this is the easiest screen protector to install. It literally look 5 seconds to wipe the screen with the cleaning cloth they provided, peel the screen protector from the backing, and place it on your camera. No bubbles or dirt to worry about.
Second, I had planned on using my camera in the water but I wasn’t sure if this protector would hold up in the water… After several days in the ocean the protector is still on my camera and has not started to lift at the edges. I don’t think they advertise that it’s waterproof, but it is so that in itself is an awesome feature.
Third, in another review someone else said that it "makes some things harder to do” but I did not find that in my case. My camera is touch-screen and you can’t even tell that the screen protector is there. It feels just like the camera screen and it does not effect the screen in any way. You will not be disappointed with these screen protectors (they give you two)!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I won't know how it performs until I've used the camera for a while, but it was delivered as promised and wasn't difficult to apply.Published on May 13, 2014 by Jim
It's no original protection film " Leon " for Sony
It was chosen because the picture was confused me .
Amazon recommend it .
I don't like it .