Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint Display Protection Film (Pro Guard AF) for Sony Alpha 77 / Alpha 65 / Alpha 57 // DCDPF-PGSOA7765
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is for Sony Alpha 77, Alpha 65, Alpha 57.
- Micro Solution's reliable AF (Anti-Fingerprint) protective film is the best film to repel fingerprints. This is not a matte (anti-glare) film, to keep the beautiful images on the high resolution LCD.
- Our film is not thick, but it is hard enough to guard against most casual scratches. Our film has anti-static treatment, which repels dirt and dust in addition to fingerprints. Our film is not glue-based, so even when you remove it, you will find no residue on the LCD surface.
- This product comes with 2 sets of protective films, a (washable) micro-fiber cloth and 2 sheets of lint/dust remover, made of excellent quality in Japan by Micro Solution. More information on this and other Micro Solution products can be found at microsolutionusa.com.
- Instructions are in Japanese. If you have any problem using this product, please go to our Website for instructions in English. We use eco-friendly simple packaging for all our products.
Customers Also Shopped For
|Compatible Devices||Sony Alpha a77, Sony Alpha a65|
|Package Height||0.4 x 4.1 x 5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
I tried the glass-type screen protectors, but you cannot reverse the display to close it against the body of the camera-a definite minus with those. The Zagg screen protector is nice, but not anti-glare or anti-smudge, so it didn't work for me. This one did, and I recommend it. They give you two protectors, and the nice cloth that other reviewers mentioned.
The only minus is that there is NO protector for the top LCD screen, but I had one from another set that I used for this. You could also cut the 2nd screen protector they include to size for the top LCD should you wish.
I recommend this one!
1. Precise Fit for the A57 LCD screen (I wish there were an official spec on the exact dimensions of the different Sony dSLR LCD screens)
2. Meticulous packing including a microfiber cloth (probably usable for other material and washable too!)
3. 1 spare LCD protector (hopefully they dont expect these to "fall off" in a few months)
1. You would have to visit their English website for instructions (none with the product)
2. A little pricey for a mere protector
Overall: a very fine product created with attention to detail
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This fits perfectly on my A77 display screen. It does not degrade the image at all and is virtually invisible. Much better than bulky snap-on plastic protectors.Published on November 16, 2013 by Seth Dewey
Does what is needed and what I expected without failure and without surprise. Plus, it comes with an extra screen protector.Published on May 22, 2013 by Zuzu3
First time I buy this type of product for digital camera, had already used other brands in my phone, this product is superior to anything I've ever seen. I recommend to buy.!Published on May 21, 2013 by Milton F. Cunha
It was a perfect fit, the fingerprints don't show and whatever finger oil shows up wipes off with no problem. Read morePublished on April 14, 2013 by Cadillac
These come with a generous piece of microfiber cloth and a dust pickup film. Once you apply the protection film it fits so perfectly, you can't tell it's there. Read morePublished on March 18, 2013 by daniela
Kit includes two complete sets to clean and then proctect your camera display. It was a perfect fit and works great.Published on February 26, 2013 by Arthur Gerhart
Very easy to apply, resist scratches very well!!! Comes with all you need to apply film...I would recommend cleaning the screen with high percentage alcohol first and then apply... Read morePublished on January 21, 2013 by Eric Liberto
These worked very well. More expensive than comparable shields for other slrs, but that is not a reflection of the quality. Read morePublished on January 20, 2013 by Carolina Fan