Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint Display Protection Film (Pro Guard AF) for Canon EOS Rebel T5i (EOS Kiss X7i / EOS 700D), and Canon EOS Rebel T4i (EOS Kiss X6i / EOS 650D) // PGAFEOSKI-B
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is for Canon EOS Rebel T5i (EOS Kiss X7i / EOS 700D), and Canon EOS Rebel T4i (EOS Kiss X6i / EOS 650D). Our products are made of excellent quality in Japan by Micro Solution. More information on this and other Micro Solution products can be found at microsolutionusa.com.
- Micro Solution's display protection films utilize the most advanced coating technology available anywhere in the world. Our products are consistently rated the highest, and are the best-sellers in Japan. Our films work on both regular displays and touch-screens.
- It is easy to apply our film on a display without causing air bubbles. The most important thing before applying the film is to clean the display surface thoroughly. We include 2 sheets of highly effective dust removers in each package.
- All films are anti-fingerprint of different degrees. Even if you see fingerprints on a film, they are on a surface and it's very easy to wipe it off with the full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth we include in each package.
- This product comes with 2 sets of protective films, a (washable) full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth and 2 sheets of highly effective lint/dust remover. Instructions are in Japanese. If you have any problem using this product, please go to our Website for instructions in English. We use eco-friendly simple packaging for all our products.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
First, the microfiber cloth is much larger and thicker than I expected - much better quality than others I've used. Use it to clean your screen of any fingerprints and dust. It's so good, the next step is almost unnecessary.
There's a sticky vinyl sheet you then press onto the screen to remove any remaining dust. It's much larger than the screen, so no worries about positioning it just right. Very simple to use, and now your screen is truly pristine.
Last step, peel off the backing to the film and apply the protective sheet. Instructions say it's sized a bit smaller than the screen, but mine was a perfect fit. Slowly press it down, smoothing it from one edge to the other side. I had no bubbles at all. The film seems pretty sturdy and should last for quite a while, which brings me to my last point ...
I was a little concerned that the film might interfere with the T4i's touchscreen, but I've tested it extensively with this screen protector, and I can't see any difference. Very, very happy with this product. Try it with confidence.
UPDATE My T4i is gone, the spare screen protector fitted the screen of my 7D Mark II perfectly!
You actually get quite a bit with this kit: a high quality microfiber cloth to clean your screen (and it's nice enough that you'll want to save it), two over-sized sticky sheets to remove any remaining dusts from the screen after you've cleaned it with the microfiber cloth, and two perfectly sized screen protectors. And I do mean perfectly sized--they're only a hair or so smaller than the screen itself.
The screen protector is very sturdy feeling, and appears to adhere not via adhesive but rather static cling. If you don't get it positioned just right the first time, it's a snap to pull it up and reposition without needing to reclean your screen (and without damaging the protector). If you apply it slowly/carefully enough, you won't even end up with any bubbles during the application--which is pretty awesome.
I was a little concerned, after ordering this, that applying a protector might negatively impact the capacitive touch technology in the T4i's touch screen. But after extensive use, I've found that the touch screen is not impaired in any way.
Other reviewers have commented on the price of this kit. It's definitely more than other options, but considering that it basically equips you for two cameras (or, applying a fresh protector later down the road--much later, given how well the protector seems to hold up to frequent use), the rather impressive high quality of the protector, ease of application, and that you're basically talking about a protecting the screen on a piece of equipment that represents a $650+ investment, the price actually isn't too unreasonable. I'd gladly pay it again.
1) MUCH easier to install than brands using liquid and a squeegee like Zagg (I really like Zagg quality but this is easier)
2) 2 months on no scratches yet despite heavy use (usually I buy protectors with idea to replace when scratched but always nice when they hold up)
3) Feel is same for touch screen as without a protector
4) It is a little small for the EOS-M but covers the important bits. (And would not reduce my rating as it is plainly listed as intended for another model.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An unbeatable product at this price. The protector fit the screen perfectly, and the protector has a bit weightier plastic, instead of super flimsy, low-quality plastic.Published 20 months ago by Rain
This is a great screen protector - super easy to install and I can't even tell it's there. Love it!Published 20 months ago by MotoBella
Great product for a low price! Would highly recommend it! Once it's on, u can't even notice it, and it keeps your screen well protected....Published 21 months ago by mario
the fit and quality of the screen protector is amazing. fits snug and feels goodPublished 22 months ago by jonathan lee