Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Reflection Anti-Fingerprint HD Display Protection Film (Pro Guard ARSH) for Canon EOS 5D Mark III // DCDPF-PGEOS-A
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is for Canon EOS 5D Mark III. Our products are made of excellent quality in Japan by Micro Solution. More information on this and other Micro Solution products can be found at microsolutionusa.com.
- Micro Solution's display protection films utilize the most advanced coating technology available anywhere in the world. Our products are consistently rated the highest, and are the best-sellers in Japan. Our films work on both regular displays and touch-screens.
- It is easy to apply our film on a display without causing air bubbles. The most important thing before applying the film is to clean the display surface thoroughly. We include 2 sheets of highly effective dust removers in each package.
- All films are anti-fingerprint of different degrees. Even if you see fingerprints on a film, they are on a surface and it's very easy to wipe it off with the full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth we include in each package.
- This product comes with 2 sets of protective films for the main display, a (washable) full-size, high-quality microfiber cloth and 2 sheets of highly effective lint/dust remover. Instructions are in Japanese. If you have any problem using this product, please go to our Website for instructions in English. We use eco-friendly simple packaging for all our products.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
This one seems more like a regular high quality screen protector (the GGS is very thick). However at $16, I would expect a protector for the top LCD. Luckily I still have the one from GGS.
I will update this review if I have any problems with it.
UPDATE OCT 29, 2013 - This is the best protector out there - I haven't had any problems with it. I've tried 3 total and this is the best. I have two 5d3's. Been using this one the my new one which I got several months ago and just realized I had a spare one left and put the spare one on the old one after the flashpoint protector fell off (it was attached to the eyepiece and is somewhere in the car or house) Therefore, this is worth the $16. Changed from 4 *'s to 5.
So I start looking for a replacement, I saw the Giotto's and that EXPENSIVE!!! (40 USD for a Screen protector NO WAY!), and I saw this Japanease protector and without a doubt I order it.
It comes with a HUGE microfiber cloth, which I might cut it in 4 parts (one for laptop, one for camera, one for TV, spare), and has TWO sets of LCD Protection.
Hey Its Japanese and these guys knows how to do things!!, WELL MADE things
Quit bugging around and get one of these.
After you wipe the screen, the key is to use the sticker tape to clean off all the remaining lint or dust speck before applying on the protector.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very good product, and it is what I expect. if I need will buy again. super suggest product.Published 22 months ago by Jeff Chuang
Thinner plastic than some of the other glass-based offerings. But it fits cleanly and does the trick. Note there is no top panel. Only two rear panels.Published on February 1, 2014 by Rahul G. Sabnis
On with no problems and didn't have to stress too much about getting bubbles out of it. Went on without a hitch.Published on August 26, 2013 by A.D.G.