- Hardcover: 648 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (June 15, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578201039
- ISBN-13: 978-1578201037
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 8.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #675,725 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
MicroC OS II: The Real Time Kernel (With CD-ROM) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
""MicroC/OS-II...does much more than simply present usable source code (though it does that also). It explains WHY the code is the way it is."
About the Author
Jean J. Labrosse is a senior technical staff member at Dynalco Controls in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. He has a master's degree in electrical engineering and has been designing embedded systems for many years. Labrosse is the author of the popular operating system and book MicroC/OS-II: The Real-Time Kernel. He has written articles for numerous magazines, and is a regular lecturer and advisory board member for the Embedded Systems Conference.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top customer reviews
The things I did not like are actually related to formatting:
- weird text/font is hard to read
- there is much room for improvement on the diagrams.
I highly recommend anyone wishing to learn this RTOS or learning basics of RTOS.