Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on April 11, 2014
The book was delivered promptly and in great condition. Once I got to chapter 9, I began to feel completely stupid. I think the information could be delivered differently for those of us who are not brainiacs. Wish me luck. I have 17 chapters to go.
on May 12, 2016
Exactly what I needed and for a great price!! Thanks!
on January 4, 2016
Very good Microeconomics book
on September 24, 2011
The service was great as usual. Amazon always delivers. However, the book itself, not so sure. I had to buy it for class, and as any typical college student, I have barely opened it.
on July 8, 2014
on January 19, 2009
Don't order this book from a marketplace seller Aud***an. This seller says "fulfillment through Amazon" but never actually has any in stock. If you just order it from Amazon, you'll get the real book, albeit at nearly full retail price.

It's decent for a microeconomics textbook. If you don't have a class that requires this book, you shouldn't bother with it.
2 helpful votes
on June 26, 2009
I just finished taking a course in Micro and this was the textbook. Great resource and covered everything in a short period of time.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on June 12, 2010
Great! Bought this along with the 13 cent study guide. If only all textbooks were sold at a reasonable price.
on November 9, 2015
We first met Harley in Lili Valente's Bought by the Billionaire series and to be completely honest, I didn't like her at all. In fact, I didn’t care much about her and felt that anything bad that happened to her was definitely deserved. But as soon as I learned Lili was going to give Harley and Clay a story of their own, I knew she was going to write something astonishing and was going to completely alter the way I felt. Well, Dirty Twisted Love definitely did not disappoint and to be truthful, is so much more than I could have hoped for.

Harley isn’t the same evil, twisted and devious person she used to be, her life changing with the nurturing love she has for her son. With her priorities now focused on him, she will stop at nothing to keep her son safe from the past mistakes she made. Harley is determined to break free of that dangerous life and is prepared to do anything to protect him. But her plans are thwarted when Clay kidnaps her, intent on forcing Harley to tell him where his son is and to make her pay for her past. Clay, the father of Harley’s son, can never forgive her for the deceitful and malicious things she has done. He has his mind set on destroying the monster he always knew Harley to be and take the son which she has kept hidden from him for six years. Harley sees that Clay is definitely not the man she had always loved and will stop at nothing to escape his captivity. But neither of them ever anticipates the hot-blooded awakening of undeniable desire which remains between them despite the separation of years, nor are they prepared for the common enemy they share.

To be honest, I had a little difficulty putting this review together. As I sat down to write it and the words flowed down through my fingers to my laptop, I had to keep backspacing as I struggled trying desperately not to give too much away. There were just so many things I wanted to say to express how capturing and powerful this story is but I just kept spoiling too much. So let me just finish off by saying…

Dirty Twisted Love is a gripping story that will seize your mind immediately. This book is definitely not for the faint of heart and this is certainly not your typical romance. Harley and Clay's story is replete with explosive interactions between them interspersed with the flame of their scorching passion fanned by their undeniable and unrelenting mutual attraction. As always, Lili Valente continued to keep my rapt attention from beginning to end. She has once again written and outstandingly intriguing story and as expected left me dangling with great anticipation of what is in store next for Harley and Clay.
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 21, 2010
The book was in very good condition and arrived on time. I will use this seller again.