From the Back Cover
The fast and easy way to learn microeconomics!
Now anyone can grasp the fundamentals of microeconomics--without formal training, unlimited time, or a genius IQ. In Microeconomics Demystified, Economics professor Craig Depken provides an effective, illuminating, and entertaining way to learn this complex subject.
This self-teaching guide explains the concepts of microeconomics, including supply and demand, elasticities, consumer and producer surplus, the role of the firm, various market models, and more. The book combines an intuitive approach with “practical” mathematics, using easy-to-read graphs and simple arithmetic. Featuring end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam, this book will teach you the ins and outs of microeconomics in no time at all.
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Microeconomics Demystified is your shortcut to a working knowledge of this important business topic.
This hands-on, self-teaching text offers:
- An easy way to understand microeconomics
- Hundreds of worked examples with solutions
- A quiz at the end of each chapter to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- A final exam at the end of the book
- No unnecessary technical jargon
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work!