Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on August 2, 2017
My fiancé got this for her courses at college. I can't really review this on her behalf, because I didn't read/use this book. But hey, she passed her course so this must work!
on April 27, 2017
A textbook with lots of good info in it. Material isn't presented in any particularly innovative way, though. Pretty much like any other textbook you've ever read.
on June 16, 2016
I'm still in the process of using this book for my college class, however I must say I really like how it is written. It is easy to follow which is a must since my class is online. This book arrived very quickly and was in very good used condition, just as I expected.
on February 9, 2017
Easy to understand. Able to read 2-3 chapters at one sitting. However, I think it's more suited for high school rather than college students.
Otherwise well written.
on December 13, 2014
Very good book that is organized very well. The wording isn't too boring and the author, in most cases, is clear when he explains theories and topics. I rented this book and it came in a good condition. Although the textbook is pricey as is, I feel like renting the book was also too expensive. If you're at a college, buy one from a friend.
on March 27, 2016
This book came all messed up. The book is ruined by water and this was not in the description.
on June 3, 2014
This book was used for an MBA Economics class and was perfect for it. The book gives a summary of key definitions and topics at the end of each chapter which is a great review and synopsis of the reading material, sort of like a study guide on its own. Highly recommended!
on October 27, 2016
Good as it is suppose to be, I guess. It was used as a text book for a class.
on August 17, 2016
No pain, no gain. Says the author. Haha! Very tutorial. Paperback was as good as hardcover.
on January 26, 2016
This was an enjoyable book, though deep in subject. I liked it. I actually found this book was used for two of my economic classes.