Microfiber Beach Towel & Pouch - Quick Dry Travel Towel, Lightweight & Compact (Extra Large XL 78x35", Large 63x31", Round Towel 75") for Pool, Swim, Beach, Camping, Beach Blanket - Cabana collection
|Price:||$19.99 - $49.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- EYE CATCHING: Beautiful retro cabana design in 6 vivid colours and a custom designed cotton pouch. Microfiber towels with character. 12 MONTH WARRANTY, assurance with every Dock & Bay product
- LIGHTWEIGHT, QUICK DRY, SAND FREE: Microfiber towels feel different to cotton. Microfiber fabric is a 80% polyester / 20% polyamide mix, described as smooth to touch and thinner than traditional towels - the sand brushes right off at the beach, use like a turkish sarong. This makes microfiber lightweight, compact & quick drying, while importantly being super absorbent. This towel won't be taking up valuable bag space
- WHAT A BIG SOFTIE: We think size and feel really matters, so we don't just have the biggest towel around (Extra Large 78x35", Large 63x31", Round towel 75" diameter) but all our towels are 100% microfiber (220gsm), making them soft to touch and relaxing to lay on. Our Round towels double as the ultimate beach blanket or picnic mat, covers your sun lounger, deck chair or camping undera beach umbrella & sun shelter, perfect for sharing!
- DOUBLE TROUBLE: We've designed our pouch so that it doubles as a handy little bag when using your towel, great for phones, wallets, sunglasses, goggles, swimming cap - whatever you need it for really. Packed in the pouch Extra Large is 10x6" (1.1 lbs) and Large is 8x5" (0.8 lbs) - small in the pouch, big in the towel!
- TAKE ME ANYWHERE: The stats are compelling. Bigger. Lighter. Dries faster. We've always thought our towel looks best during your travels on a beautiful beach, but that's not stopping you using it for yoga, swim, gym, camp, boating, backpacking, by the pool, even as a beach mat or bath towel at home - anything goes! Truly an exceptional beach & travel towel, see for yourself!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Dock & Bay towels combine the best features of a beach towel and a travel towel
Dock & Bay have changed the game and created a unique & convenient beach towel - the most stylish travel towel around.
- Honesty is the best policy. And microfiber is not cotton. It's microfiber! High quality 220gsm microfiber, a mix of 80% polyester / 20% polyamide
- Microfiber fabric feels different, thin & strong like a 'shammy', smooth to touch, the sand brushes right off
- This makes microfiber compact & lightweight, super absorbent & quick drying. The perfect travel essential
- Change can be great and you'll quickly get used to the new feel of microfiber, as well as all the benefits
Large sizes. Packs down small
As travellers ourselves, we know that space in your bag is a premium, but those small travel towels just won't cut it.
Folds out to 78x35" (200x90cm) - covers your whole body or the sun lounger
Packs down to 10x6" (weighs 1.1 lbs) - travel pouch included
Folds out to 63x31" (160x80cm) - if you need something more compact (still big!)
Packs down to 8x5" (weighs 0.8 lbs) - travel pouch included
Folds out to 75" diameter circle (190cm) - easily fits a couple, young families love them, or all for yourself!
Packs down to 12x6" (weighs 1.9 lbs) - soft cotton carry bag included
Round Towels - Like you've never seen them before
You may be wondering why you would want a round towel?
Made for sharing - anyone 6'3" will easily fit on this towel without hanging off the sides
Own the beach with this unique towel in 6 eye catching colours and two striped designs
Quick drying and compact, the sand brushes right off.
The perfect beach mat or beach blanket, you'll also find a Dock & Bay roundie handy for picnics in the park or at a music festival.
Microfiber towels with character
Dries you quickly, absorbs the moisture, you'll love the stylish retro cabana designs of Dock & Bay
Soft to touch and thinner than traditional towels
Easy to pack - take me anywhere
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately I threw out the stuff sack on accident. :( I wish I still had it because it looks like a nice place to stash things at the beach/pool.
By the way, did anyone see the sap question under "customer questions" and the answer given by the owner of the towel brand? Pretty hilarious and definitely worth reading. Nice to see that they have such a good sense of humor and take their time with customer inquiries. Lol!
*extremely light weight
*easy to spot (bright stripes)
*I wish they came in more designs and colors. I see they are now in solid. They should make a chevron, or dots... 3 other families now have these towels at my pool, that I have to take a double take to find my kids.
While at a water park last week, I brought my trusty terry-cloth beach towel, and my husband tried out his new Dock & Bay one. By the end of the day, my towel must have weighed 10 pounds from all of the water it had absorbed! My husband's towel was practically weightless in comparison, but he had gotten it just as wet as mine... I was instantly jealous.
Now, personally, when I hear the term "microfiber", it makes me skin crawl. I can't stand the way microfiber cleaning cloths feel on my skin; they feel like they're smothering me, they scratch against any callus I have on my hands, and I don't always feel like they're very absorbent. These towels do NOT feel like that. They are smooth and soft, and I was so pleasantly surprised by the feel (and jealous of how quickly it dried and how lightweight it was) that I immediately bought one for myself! I bought the L size for myself, though I was disappointed that the product image shows a purple striped towel that you don't have the option to buy on Amazon. I ended up with the pink striped one, which is still very cute.
Regardless of color choices, these towels dry quickly and haven't faded or bled color into the white stripes (after 1 washing of both). They fold into a very small rectangle, and they don't take up much room when packing for a trip. Be sure not to accidentally toss out the handy carrying bag that it comes in - that thing is perfect for storage, packing, holding/hiding phones and glasses while swimming, etc.
If you are looking for a great, soft, good looking, excellently sized, lightweight, fast-drying towel - look no further.