|Model||CAR WASH MITT|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.5 x 8.1 x 1.8 inches|
|Item model number||wash mitt|
|Manufacturer Part Number||car mitt E|
Microfiber Car Wash Large Cleaning Mitt, Premium Scratch / Lint Free Korean Yarn, Different from Chemical Guys / Meguiars Chenille Lambswool Scratch-Free Sponge Glove For Car, SimpleSweet wash N scrub
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FAR BETTER DEXTERITY - Center-stitched design to prevent finger fatigue or cramps, but to enhance control. The only kind in the market. Plus, premium cuffs and inner fabric that holds to you hand and never falls off easily while in use.
- BEST ABSORBENCY - You dunk once in the soapy water bucket, it absorbs suds and liquid as much as you need to wipe the area you choose at one go; saves a chunk of time plus effort.
- SWIRL / SCRATCH FREE - Highest quality microfiber manufactured in South Korea. What’s the point of rinsing if you leave scratch or swirl behind because you wipe with poorly made Chinese yarns?
- TRAPS DIRT / DEBRIS - Proven by 72 professional detailers, washNscrub grabs micro-particles 4X more than chenille mitts.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Super easy to wash and care. Throw it in a wash machine, you are good to go. SimpleSweet boasts its highest quality microfiber in the market. LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEED, If you think the product doesn’t live up to its claims even by a small margin. BONUS MICROFIBER TOWEL (worth $8 in amazon) INSIDE!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Ultimate Car Wash Mitt - 2 pack Extra Large Size - Premium Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt - Wash Glove - Lint Free - Scratch Free
(2-Pack) THE RAG COMPANY Premium CYCLONE Korean Microfiber Wash Mitt and Huge 10" x 10" CYCLONE 10X Wash Pad - TOTALLY SCRATCH-FREE, LINT-FREE
Premium Car Wash Mitt - 2-Pack - Free Polishing Cloth, High Density, Ultra-soft Microfiber Wash Glove, Lint Free, Scratch Free - Use Wet or Dry,
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Relentless Brands||The Rag Company||BrownBox Savings|
|Size||1pack||Extra Large 2 Pack||—||L - 2 Pack|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CRUCIAL: Do Not Buy Another Mitt Until You’ve Read This
Here are the two main problems with mitts currently sold in the market. Unless your drive a Ram, or vehicles of hard and thick paint, you are scratching whenever you use them to scrub against the surface. On top of that, after wiping only a fractional of panel, your fingers start to ache or the mitt slips off because of the added weight of soap water. With those common cheapos, you might be better off getting a piece of cloth instead. Be very picky about what mitt you'll use.
Bullsh*t Proof Hard Facts about WASH N'SCRUB
• Outperforms any type of mitt when it boils down to capturing particles
• Most mitts are not made for delicate car exterior, especially that of Luxury makes or Japanese cars. This mitt is suitable for MB G Class's black paint, one of the softest paint out there.
• Absorbs liquid far better than conventional mitt, go ahead and try it!
• Easiest to Use: Tested 20 different mitts in the market before its development. Improved design for comfy and effective scrubbing
Effective Rinsing Method with WASH N'SCRUB
Prepare a bucket of wash solution and a second bucket of plain water to rinse your mitt.
• Dunk you mitt in the solution bucket to pick up the suds and liquid.
• Choose an area you want to clean - front, rear, sides, or windows/windshields. The idea is to clear one section at a time. Then scrub!
• Dunk the mitt into the rinse bucket to loose debris that it picked up. Swish around and wring it.
• Repeat the process until you've covered all the areas.
What customers say after experiencing our line of products, “Just received the fourth SimpleSweet product I've purchased. Like always, better than advertised.” [by JR2002]
We do our best to ensure you 100% satisfaction. Are you looking for a reliable mitt that lasts forever?
Then, scroll up, click on “Add to Cart”. Bonus package less than 10 left!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm using them with the two bucket method with grit guards, Chemical Guys Maxi-Suds II soap, with Ammo Boost after pre-washing with a foam cannon.
I will be purchasing them again as these cycle into wheel mitts.