|Model||Microfiber Towel A-1|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||36 x 25 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||Microfiber Towel A-1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A-1|
|Special Features||waffle weave, drying towel, scratch free, chamois, car towel, large, soft|
Microfiber Car Waffle Weave Drying Towel, Different from Meguiars Dryer Chemical Guys Cleaning Microfiber Wash Cloth, 5X Absorbent Than Chamois Shammy Cleaning Towel for Cars, SimpleSweet Super Suckr
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DRY SUPERBLY & FAST - On average, all you need is 5 min to fully dry your car. Simply, a WOW absorber!
- LINT FREE - Top material specially woven four times, meaning, unlike other drying towels, leaves no lint behind.
- AT ONE GO - Dries van, truck, and suv without wringing: single wipe, job complete! And, of course, no water streak left behind.
- LONG LASTING, MAINTAINING INITIAL ABSORBENCY - South Korean yarn made, a little bit of research will show why you need to buy Korean products. If not stated, others are Made-in-China or Made-in-Vietnam; yes, those towels last only couple months and leave scratches.
- "FOR BLUE SUCK'R, $9 DISCOUNT, FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY" & LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Soft suede edge and reinforced seams that leave no scratch on your paint and prevent the towel from fraying, Lifetime Guaranteed.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Super Suck'r XL, 36"x25"
Is your car wash Easy and Effective?
As witnessed by professionals, microfiber is superior to chamois, leather shammy, or cotton terry cloth.
Many microfibers are available in the market, sadly, most of the them are poorly made. You probably
have a drying towel already, but aren’t you looking for the one that actually works?
Lucky you! Coz you are looking at it. Now, save yourself getting rid of streak and lint.
ATTENTION: Is your car getting the Right Treatment?
Did you know more than 95% of car cloths leave scratch on your paint?
We are too busy to notice the little changes. Either the towels' edge is not used with proper
material or the fabric composition is not right, eventually damaging the paint.
"By using a wrong towel, you get more scratches”... That freaks us out!
Super Suck’r Hard Facts
• Properly sewn suede edges: leave no scratch on your car and won't unravel or fall apart
• Premium 70% polyester / 30% polyamide: not 80/20, Super Suck'r absorbs 2X better than typical microfiber
• Used exclusively at Car Wash Centers
• Recommended by California's 11 top car dealerships
What Our Customers Use for Other Purposes
• Drying pets or dishes
• Instant absorption of liquid spills
Simple Washing and Care Tips
• Machine Wash OK!
• Do not launder with cotton
• Liquid detergent without softener or bleach
• Tumble at below 190F or hang dry
Would you like to get a microfiber that actually dries stuff and save money on replacing worthless cheapo over and over?
Get the blue one NOW $9 OFF in Total! This is a limited offer!!
If not 100% satisfied, full refund without exception at any time!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use this towel with and without a variety of quick detailing sprays to help with the drying (Chemical Guys V7, Meguiars quick detailer, ONR) and it all just comes out perfect. I currently wash exclusively with a normal hose/soap and two bucket method (and one for tires). I am going to be trying a two bucket method with a no-rinse (ONR) and see how it goes. However, I still expect this towel to come out on top.
This towell was the first microfiber drying towel I had bought. I loved it and so I thought I should spend more and get a nice 'high end' one. Well, that high end one was nice but I kept coming back to this towell as it just worked better. I still didn't believe that I couldn't find a better towel so I bought two more 'high end' drying towels. Same thing, they just don't work as well as this one. So, here I am, back to buy another one after learning my lesson and figured I would write a review to perhaps save my fellow car washing enthusiasts some time. Again, I like those other towels as well, and those other towels do come in other sizes which is handy for different parts of the car (hard to reach hinge areas for example), but this towel is my go-to towel for every wash.
Be careful around any decals or distinct corners, the waffle weave does snag easily.
The below instructions came in an email, however I washed it with (solar) hot water with my normal laundry and it was absolutely unchanged, although I hung it to dry since I didn't want any softener on it from the Bounce cloth in the dryer. You decide if you want to walk on the wild side too, apparently.
Quick 4 Tips on Washing/Drying:
1) Easy machine wash in warm/cold water.
2) Use liquid detergent that does NOT contain bleach/softner.
3) Do not mix with cotton-made bath towels or different color products.
4) Preferably, hang dry as it needs to be dried below 190F
Additional Care Tip - Due to the deep waffle weave design, these towels naturally will snag if dragged across sharp edges. Fold your towel and pat dry around these areas to reduce snagging. If it does snag, just snip it with a scissor.
PS. At the time of my purchase the gray towel cost way more than the blue. Check the price on both before purchasing. The price on the blue was reasonable, the gray was overpriced. Can't see how one color could dry better than the other
I'm very happy with this and will be buying more instead of spending 40 bucks for towels that won't pick up a drop of water.