Microfiber Quick Dry Towel for Home Gym, Beach, Sports, Camping and Travel, XL 30 x 60 inch – 2 in 1 - Smaller Hand Towel Included- Super Absorbent, Extra Soft, Lightweight and Compact – with Pouch
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- So LIGHTWEIGHT and COMPACT with BONUS carry bag: Don’t carry bulky and heavy towels around, this EXTRA LARGE 30” x 60” microfiber towel and small 14” x 22” BONUS dry towel both fold and fit comfortably into a minuscule space saving 8” x 8” mesh and nylon carry bag weighing less than a mere 11 ounces
- SUPER ABSORBENT through new advanced microfiber fabric which absorbs 7 to 9 times its weight in moisture and yet no matter how wet your towel gets, it dries out in no time at all (almost 300% faster than cotton). Don’t be worried about putting your “not quite dry towel” in your bag. This QUICK DRY towel can even dry whilst stored in your bag or even when folded. That’s what this nylon alternative towel was designed for
- NO WET TOWEL SMELL here and amazingly fast dry for repeat use. Our unique fabric can be easily cleaned. Just put it into boiling water or hand wash and be confident that your microfiber towel won’t fade or smell. The super quick dry towel is capable of constant repeat use over a very short time
- LUXURIOUSLY SOFT on your skin. Our microfiber towel has a super soft feel that you will simply love to use time and time again
- PREMIUM QUALITY and so versatile. Our microfiber towel is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. Customers have used this for backpacking, hiking, fishing, boating, camping, as a gym towel, yoga towel, beach towel, travel towel, bathroom towel. The small towel is perfect for hair drying, a bath-mat, polishing cloth, drying dishes, neck towel at gym, golf towel and more. Whatever you decide to use them for, we know you will love using the Micro-Miracle microfiber towel
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And on our short "practice" trip we took last week, these towels were perfect for using in the RV. Small to pack up but able to do the job -- and so much softer than we thought microfiber towels would be. The bonus hand towel was the right size for most hand/face duties, which we hung on the bathroom hooks, and the main body towel (which is huge!) was stored in the cabinet, as it was only needed for showers. Perfect! :)
I love that it dries quickly, is antibacterial and doesn’t develop odors quickly like other towels, and can be used multiple times before needing to be washed, which is perfect for travel. It also folds down so compactly and comes with a mesh bag with a loop to store it in when not in use or to dry it in if you’re hiking. The only downfall was some fraying on one side of the border stitching after the first time I washed it. But the fabric is well made and durable and is my go-to towel when traveling.
Yes, the microfiber takes a little getting used to (those bulky, plush towels you use at home take up too much room in the backpack!! #firstworldproblems)
But not only have I used this as a towel, but also as a beach towel, a shawl in modest countries, a curtain for added privacy in a bunk bedded dorm, a pillow and a picnic blanket.
The hand towel has also come in handy as a face towel, napkin, tissue and above all else: sweat rag.
The mesh pouch keeps it organized in the backpack. I like the added handle in the corners of the towels with generous room so it can literally fit on any hook you come across for quick drying.
A lot of the time, Hostels and hotels charge you for towels, save yourself the added expense and buy one of these, you won't regret it.
I also bought a microfiber towel that's 40x72 to compare the size and quality of another brand. I want to be able to wrap my towel around me securely as I get dressed especially since I'll be at a campground shower facility. 40x72 and 30x60 sizes are great for me. I'm 5'6" and I have long hair -- sometimes I need a towel just for my hair. My husband might think 30x60 is too much towel for him but he'll like the size. The 30x60 was too big for my 8 yr old and he's about 4'5" -- I would definitely get him the next size down because I don't want the towel to drag all over the campground shower floor. He's got to be able to use the same towel for a couple days.
I like that this towel set comes in a variety of colors. Each family member will have their own set so there won't be any confusion of whose towel is whose. I'll be buying two more sets of these towels before the summer!