- Series: Sustainable Banking with the Poor
- Paperback: 302 pages
- Publisher: World Bank Publications (December 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0821343068
- ISBN-13: 978-0821343067
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,048,934 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microfinance Handbook: An Institutional and Financial Perspective (Sustainable Banking with the Poor)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My one complaint is that it does not include open-source MIS in its review or discuss the ethical issues with some of the topics discussed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Being a practitioner in this field I really liked this book. It provides a broad perspective to engage with MFI's, projects and donors. Read morePublished on September 6, 2012 by Jaap Noordzij