- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (May 13, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 144934268X
- ISBN-13: 978-1449342685
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 41 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,219,888 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microinteractions: Designing with Details 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Principles and Patterns or Delivering Delightful User Experiences
About the Author
Dan Saffer is a Director of Interaction Design at Smart Design. He is the author of Designing for Interaction: Creating Innovative Applications and Devices (New Riders), Designing Gestural Interfaces (O'Reilly), and Designing Devices. Since 1995, he has designed appliances, devices, software, websites, and services that are used by millions of people every day.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Show even more real life examples
2) The last chapter was disappointing. It was all text and at times became hard to follow.