|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.8 x 2.6 x 2.2 inches|
Webcam with Microphone, DEPSTECH 2K QHD USB Desktop Web Camera with Auto Light Correction for PC Video Calling Recording Conference/Zoom Meeting/Online Teaching/YouTube Skype FaceTime/Gaming
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Video Capture Resolution||2K|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
About this item
- 【2K QHD Webcam】This USB computer web camera comes with a 4MP CMOS Sensor that features up to a 2560 x 1440 Quad HD resolution at 30 frames per second, the hd webcam delivering sharp and crystal clear video for professional quality video chatting or recording.
- 【Webcam with Microphone】DEPSTECH video webcam built-in dual mics with automatic noise reduction make the recording sound clearer, more natural and stereophonic, thus giving a better sound recognition and smooth transmission under the noise environment.
- 【Smooth Live Streaming Webcam】The webcam for desktop captures excellent 2K QHD video at a wide viewing vision angle of up to 90 degrees, working perfectly even in dimly environment with automatic low light correction & HDR. Equipped USB 3.0/2.0 interface provides a faster data transfer speed and ensure a smooth live streaming.
- 【Plug and Play & Wide Compatible】The USB webcam connects the camera with a computer USB port and start play. No additional driver and compatible with most software or operating systems including Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac OS, Smart TV.
- 【Rotatable Webcam with Tripod】The PC webcam can be rotated in 360°, you can adjust to your optimal viewing angle and securely gives easy access to any laptop, LCD monitor, desktop or tripod. Plus this adjustable range make it stay sturdy when you turn to the needed angle, won't move around easily.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $2.90 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2K Quad High Definition
Contain a 4-megapixel CMOS Sensor to capture video up to 2560 x 1440 resolution at 30 fps, thus meeting the higher requirement of professional quality video chatting or recording.
Even in low light environment, the HDR tech allows the image brighter and natural.
Dual Stereo Mics with Noise Reduction
Built in dual microphone enables this webcam to record stereophonic voice which is more clear and natural. Inner contains a noise reduce feature help it reduce background noise and improve sound effect.
Direct Plug and Play
There is no need to install any drivers or Apps to get the web camera started. Just plug the USB cable and wait for a few seconds, the real time image will appear on the screen.
The USB 3.0 cable provides fast data transfer speed up to 500M/s and ensure a smooth live streaming.
Support computers with Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win10 and TV box, XBOX, Mac OS, MacBook, and Android 4.0 or higher. Enjoy a remote telecommunication through this webcam
Adjustable Mount Clip
Adjustable universal mount clip can help you shoot from multi-angle on computers, laptops, Android TV box, desktops, PC, LCD monitors, and some other flat surfaces.
Work On Many Platforms
Most of the social platforms are compatible with this kind of web camera such as ZOOM, Skype, Facetime, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Facebook and so on. (May not support Chrome)
|Desptech D07 Webcam||Desptech D09 Webcam||Desptech D11 Webcam|
|HD Tech||QHD 2K||QHD 2K||QHD 2K|
|Image sensor||1/3”CMOS, 4 Million Pixel||1/2.9”CMOS, 4 Million Pixel||1/2.9”CMOS, 4 Million Pixel|
|Field of View||90°||90°||90°|
|Interface||USB 3.0/2.0||USB 3.0/2.0||USB 3.0/2.0|
|Built-in Microphone||Dual Microphone||Single Microphone||Dual Microphone|
|Sound Propagation Distance||16.4ft||16.4ft||16.4ft|
|Compatibility||Windows&Mac OS||Windows&Mac OS||Windows&Mac OS|
Please DO TEAR OFF the transparent lens protective film before using, not only to get new product outlook but also to ensure clearer image.
(The protective film is attached on the front surce of the webcam . Sometimes, there are some scratches on the film and affect image quality)
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let's start with the CONs:
1. There is a constant horizontal flicker, like the old tube TV scan lines (see video sample attached). It gave me headache within minutes of seeing it.
2. The webcam was not recognized by MS Team or Webex, rendering it useless for my purpose.
3. The camera has extreme fish-eye effect, all the background image looks extremely warped.
4. The microphone is weak, the other party can barely hear me talking.
As to the PROs:
1. Easy install, plug it in and it is recognized by Windows
2. Easy Amazon return process !!!
The build quality feels good and durable.
The picture is way more than clear enough for video calls.
I was not expecting a fisheye effect on the camera. I've attached a few photos. Take note of the curling of the lines on the wall. They are supposed to be straight.
The audio was not good.
I only talked directly at the camera from less than 3 feet away and the zoom audio test features are playing back super low volumes. The little audio level bars that indicate how loud sound is being picked up weren't showing any colors.
I had a zoom call with myself. (Computer + cellphone) using this webcam for microphone. I needed to turn my phone audio up to max and speak about 12 inches from the camera for it to come out of my phone clearly. 12 inches from the camera is too close. I'm not trying to show off all of my pores with this 2K webcam.
Speaking from any further and it seemed like the internal software was noise cancelling me or something.
Would not recommend if you are relying on the audio and the video.
It is a wide angle and I have no problem with that and for my personal application is better than a tighter or longer lens angle.
Installation was not "plug n play" because at first I had problems and the video would not activate. I removed the driver and did it over as the instructions say but that didn't work. The instructions said that I had to install some kind of software but I didn't have to do any of that. Some window popped up and asked me if I wanted to allow something and I simply selected on the OK tab and I "think" that is what fixed it. Other than that this is a great buy.
I don't know what "Auto Focus" is above in the star rating because as far as I'm concern this web cam has a fixed lens so there is no AF. But whatever I gave it 5 star.