4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Wireless Microphone Set, KIMAFUN 2.4G Wireless Headset Microphone and Lavalier Lapel Mics, Beltpack Transmitter and Receiver for Live Performance, Compatible with Smartphone, Laptop, Speaker, G102-3
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- ❤Easy Charging❤ Backlit LCD is easy to know current status and battery level. The indicator light will red flash when the power is about to run out. The indicator light will change from flashing to blue light after a successful match. The indicator light will turn red when charging and go out when fully charged. The wireless transmitter & receiver can be charged simultaneously with the dual USB cable. They can be fully charged within 3-4 hours and be used for 6-8 hours.
- ❤Headset & Lavalier Mics❤ The package includes two mics for your choice freely. The rugged and lightweight construction design of headset mic won't fatigue you during high-impact use. So you can achieve maximum comfort and freedom of movement. The lavalier mic help you get rid of the shackles of the cable and free your hands. Mini metal clips make it easy to clip and hide on your collar, small and portable. This design makes the mic set perfect for use when presenting to audiences.
- ❤Versatile Using❤ This wireless mic set can be used in different ways. First way is used as wireless lavalier mic by connecting the lapel mic to transmitter. Second way is used as wireless headset mic by connecting the headset mic to transmitter. *Note: One wireless system only supports 1 mic at the same time.* Please check ASIN: B07Y8FTPGB if you want the mic for two people. Please be aware that this wireless mic system CANNOT be used with small BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS.
- ❤2.4G Wireless Transmitter❤ These wireless transmitter and receiver adopt international 2.4GHz wireless transmission technology which can make setup easy. Just turn on both of transmitter and receiver at the same time, they will match automatically. The indicator light changes from flashing to blue, you can use it. No static, no drop out with use at a distance of 50-100 feet. The low noise makes it be an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for speech and audio recording.
- ❤Multiple Scenes❤ The receiver is 3.5mm stereo jack, with a free Y splitter can be used for general Smartphone (included android phone and iPhone), tablet, laptop, desktop and camera. Package includes a free 6.35mm adapter for power amplifier, audio mixer, and outdoor speaker. The microphone is suitable for meeting, class, speech, tour guiding, YouTube video/audio recording, outdoor interview, vlogger, live streams of social media platforms, and so on.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Founded in 2004, KIMAFUN is Combining R&D, production and sales of professional microphones. KIMAFUN is committed to providing users with professional premium products and services. We pay attention to the quality of products and humanized design, strive to meet the needs of users in every detail.
KIMAFUN 2.4G Wireless Microphone Set
KIMAFUN KM-G102-3 2.4G Wireless Microphone System includes lavalier mic, headset mic, wireless transmitter and wireless receiver.
The KIMAFUN wireless microphone system adopts international 2.4 GHz wireless transmission with high signal stability, low interference and short audio delay. Precise pickup technology makes sound louder and high fidelity technology reverts to your real sound.
- High Tech: With 2.4 GHz wireless transmission technology
- Plug and Play: Auto match, not need to set
- Durable: Metal microphone head, acid and wear resistant
- Condenser Microphone: Φ 9.7mm*5.0mm and unidirectional
- Shielded Cable: Low interference, high quality
- Versatile Using: Lavalier wireless mic or headset wireless mic
- Power Supply: Built-in lithium battery, rechargeable and reusable
1) Fully charge the transmitter and receiver before use.
2) Select the lavalier microphone or the headset microphone.
3) Plug the mic 3.5mm jack into the transmitter 3.5mm socket and screw.
4) Please turn on the transmitter and receiver simultaneously and waits 2 seconds, they will connect automatically within 3m. The indicator light changes from flashing to blue light after a successful match, you can use it.
5) Choose the suitable adapter and splitter for receiver and connect them to your device.
6) Clip the transmitter to the edge of the pocket or your belt with the belt pack.
7) Attach the lavalier microphone to your collar, tie or lapel. Or wear the headset microphone and adjust the gooseneck to the best position.
8) Test the microphone.
Compare with similar items
The NOTE Before Using
NOTE 1: The item is just for collecting sound, you will still need another device to make it work.
Such as you can use the speaker to amplify and output the sound. And you also can use smartphone,
computer or camera to record the sound.
NOTE 2: The recording devices such as smartphones can't output the sound.
General smart devices are only used for sound recording or video recording.
You will can not listen the real-time audio when you are recording or live stream.
NOTE 3: For the better sound, the power of speaker or PA system that you use should be above 100W.
NOTE 4: For laptop and PC, you will need one USB sound card with two 3.5mm jack (include headphone jack and microphone jack), the USB adapter is not included.
NOTE 5: If you want to use the wireless system for two people, please check this ASIN: B07Y8FTPGB
How to Record on Smartphones
1. Audio Recording
Use the built-in Recorder app or other recorder app to record audio by the splitter.
2. Video Recording For Android Phone -- You can download the Open Camera app from play market.
This app support external microphone by using the splitter.
Setting Steps: Open the Open Camera app -- click Settings on the upper right corner -- Video Settings -- Audio Source -- External Mic (If Present)
For IPhones -- Just use the camera that built-in the phone, it can support external microphone.
When the recording finish, you can use headphone to listen the audio that keep the splitter pulg in.
Or unplug the splitter and use the phone's speaker to play audio.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have lost count the number of times I have walked away pulling my tripod over.
I did not want to spend a small fortune on a brand name so after a search on Amazon I came across the KIMAFUN 2.4G Wireless Microphone Headset and Lavaliere Lapel Mics it was reasonably priced and included 2 mics.
The 2.4G receiver and transmitter have a built-in rechargeable battery which is charged with the double micro use lead included.
They are very simple to use all you have to do is charge the transmitter and receiver, plug the receiver into your phone I have the iPhone 11 so I did have to use my Lightning to 3.5mm adapter and plug your selected mic into the transmitter, switch them both on. They have a flashing blue indicator on each and connect to each other straight away and the lights then go steady blue and you are ready to go. You can adjust the audio level on the transmitter to get the right level for your voice and device.
The audio is very clear and I am really impressed with the microphone for the money I paid, this is going to be a great asset to my video making kit, at last, I have the freedom to move around.
One thing you do have to remember when playing the video back on my phone I did have to disconnect the mic from my phone so I could hear the audio on playback. The build quality if the kit is good and I am confident these are going to last a long time.
I have no problem recommending this wireless microphone kit it offers excellent audio and value for money.
Tried again: My portable PA didn't recognize it, then did, now doesn't anymore. You can't use the splitter with a PA - direct with that extra connector into the mic portal. My computer will not recognize it as the mic ever. I have a Blackberry running Android and it does not recognize this. The only one that does consistently is my Samsung Galaxy S4.
When it works, it is very nice and normal. However, you have zero idea what the balance is or how loud you sound because it is not headphones, only a mic,
UPDATE: if you use this with a laptop, you need one of those USB converter things that splits into two 3.5 mm jack with the microphone (red) and the speaker (green). Now that i figured out what piece is missing, i love it. Still never got it to be recognized through my phone. I gave up, and use from my laptop
The headset has a good mic that cancels noise a bit better than the lav mic but both do a great job nonetheless.
For those asking how to connect to an iPhone, see first pic:
- Plug the receiver unit into mic side of the Y-splitter (included).
- Plug the end of the splitter into a lightning adapter (not included)
- Plug the adapter into your phone
I would suggest purchasing an official Apple Lightning Adapter and not an off-brand as they may not work properly.
A headset was not required to be plugged in to have the audio work, but can be used as an audio monitor.
To connect into a laptop that only has a headset input:
- Plug receiver into the mic input of a USB audio splitter (not included)
- Plug the USB receiver into your laptop
No drivers are needed. This should work for either a Mac or PC.
For Zoom videos, ensure you are selecting the USB audio for your audio input.
Overall, easy unit to use.
Came with dual headed Micro USB to USB charger so both receiver and transmitter can be charged at the same time. Please fully charge the receiver and transmitter. 3-4 hours charge can give you up to 8 hours of usage, which is more than enough for a performance or video recording. Packed with good quality features with little price. Highly recommended.