Lavalier Lapel Microphone Clip-on Omnidirectional Condenser Mic for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Samsung Android and Windows Smartphones Film Interviews Vocal Video Recording (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TRRS 3.5 mm Jack: TRRS (Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve) ensures impeccable sound quality. There is a tremendous difference between speaking directly into the phone when recording and utilizing the microphone. With the microphone, the sound quality is more crisp and noticeably clear.
- Application: Specifically desgined for iPhone, also works on iPad, iPod Toouch, Samsung and other Android Windows Smartphones. Note: This is NOT a voice amplifier but professional microphone for voice reproduction, such as vocal and video recording recording.
- Omnidirection: Effective omni-directional microphone picks up everything you say from any direction.
- Extra-long Cord: You can hold your phone and simply pass the mic by placing it in the general vicinity of others who are speaking to capture and record their words clearly.
- Easy Setup: The setup is as easy as plugging the microphone into the phone and clip it on to your lapel. Your phone will not go to 'headphone mode' when plugging in.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Lavalier Clip-on Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone is designed for vocal or video use and provides clear and accurate voice recording experience to the user, performs significantly better than majority of the built in microphones, making it ideal for all sorts of recording; indoors and outdoors.
Its professional grade microphone is suitable for film, interviews, television, auditorium and classroom setting, and wherever it may be necessary to record audio in broadcast quality. Extra long 4 feet cable is perfect in every possible recording scenario, giving the user both the flexibility and the range needed.
Newscaster-style design provides effective omni-directional pickup pattern. This microphone is the ideal microphone for almost all audio and video recording needs. Unit is extremely lightweight, designed for optimum portability, flexibility, and comfort. Microphone is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Windows Smartphones. DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC, Computer, etc.
*Microphone is not compatible with DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC, Computer, etc.
Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
Mic diameter: Φ6.5*5.0 mm
Frequency Range: 20-20KHz
Output Impedance: ≤680Ω
SNR: > 63dB Wire: 1.2m
Package: Microphone*1 Clip*1 Wind muff*1
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Beware of Seller changes! That's how you can get burned!)
This mic actually works, used it with a sweatshirt and it did well.
Picks up your voice just fine.
I was concerned it would be cheap crap, I was pleasantly surprised with this mic!
Includes the bag & clip - to use this with a Digital Voice recorder like a H1 Zoom you need an adapter.
It is small and lot of people don't even see it ;)
The adapter I show is for converting the mic for Digital Recorders ... Rode SC3 3.5mm TRRS to TRS Adaptor
NOTE :: The last few seconds of the video I move mic close and it's kinda loud...not trying to blow up your speakers :)
I am using it with an iPhone 5s and an app called Voice Record Pro. Works like a charm!!
This mic produces high quality recordings, and simply plugs directly into the 3.5mm/headphone jack. It is super simple to set up and works great.
I use it for voiceover stuff, then simply airdrop the files from my iPhone to the computer in seconds. No need to set up anything other than the audio level. It's also great for rugged use, as it's cheap and you won't be out a lot of money if anything happens. I've used it several times clipped to the outside of my pants while riding BMX to capture the sound of the bike rolling and it worked great. The black foam piece cuts enough of the wind too.
My only complaint is that mine stopped working properly after a few months of use. However, I wasn't exactly careful with it, so it may or may not be my own fault. It's so affordable and sounds so good for the price that I just ordered another.
There are many microphones around this price range, and they all will give you much better quality than the mic on your phone or recording device,
however I feel as if there is another level of lapels that give much better quality. They may cost a bit more, but the sound is what makes the difference. I will update this review once I find one that trumps this!