- Save 10% on Phenyx Pro Wireless Handheld Transmitter- Frequency 546.3 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Phenyx Technology, LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Phenyx Pro 5000 TNC Connecting Cables when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Phenyx Technology, LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Phenyx Pro BNC Connecting Cables 50cm/1.6FT for Front-Mounting Antennas when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Phenyx Technology, LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Phenyx Pro Wireless BodyPack Transmitter- Frequency 546.3 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Phenyx Technology, LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Wireless Microphone System, Phenyx Pro 4-Channel UHF Cordless Mic Set with Handheld/Lapel/Headset/Bodypack, Rugged Metal Build, Fixed Frequency, Long Range, Ideal for Church,Karaoke,Events(PTU-5000B)
Save 10% on Phenyx Pro Wireless Handheld Transmitter- Frequency 546.3 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Phenyx Technology, LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on Phenyx Pro 5000 TNC Connecting Cables when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Phenyx Technology, LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on Phenyx Pro BNC Connecting Cables 50cm/1.6FT for Front-Mounting Antennas when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Phenyx Technology, LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||XLR Connector|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||8 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Weight||7.27 Pounds|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Television, Karaoke Machine|
About this item
- BUILD TO LAST: Rugged Metal construction for Quad-channel UHF wireless mic receiver and handheld mics. Sturdy plastic built bodypack for high sensitivity lapel mic and headset mic. All suitable for heavy use. High quality dynamic cartridge is specially engineered to limit feedback and interference, picking up sound smoothly and transmitting sound hassle-free. Deliver clear, robust, optimal true sound
- BEYOND-EXPECTATION WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: 4-channel wireless mic set has fixed frequency design in 541.9MHz, 546.3MHz, 561.6MHz, and 568.65MHz, providing ultra signal stability, eliminating unwanted distortion. The professional receiver has LCD displays showing frequency number, and has individual volume control enabling precise vocal balancing. Up to 260ft long range reliable performance in wide open space line of sight
- VERSATILE AND MULTISET USE: The rack mountable metal cordless receiver features four XLR outputs and one 1/4’’ audio output jack. It can auto pair up with transmitters for plug-and-go easy setup. Handheld/bodypack/Headset/Lapel mic combo provides more flexibility for various occasions such as interview, presentation, church, party, wedding, speech, small gigs, etc. This unit has the same frequency group as PTU-5000A and cannot be used together
- BOX CONTENTS: 4-Channel UHF wireless receiver, 2 Antennas, 2 UHF wireless handheld microphones, 2 bodypacks, 2 headset mics, 2 lapel mics, 8 AA batteries for long hour operation (up to 17 hours), Power adapter, 1/4’’ Audio cable, Users manual *Might not contain batteries due to air shipment control
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Q：Can we use two or more systems at the same time?
A: NO! The UHF fixed frequency series only have one preset frequency and you can only use ONE UNIT (4 channels) at the same time.
Q：Can I add more bodypacks to the system? Can I purchase extra handheld mics, antenna, and power adapter for backup?
A: Of course. We prepare accessories for your backup and customization request. Please follow the steps to find all other accessories.
Q：Can I use the wireless system with my laptop or camera or phone? Can I use it with ZOOM?
A: We do not recommend people use this system with camera or recording devices since it is specially designed for stereo applications. For connecting to a laptop with TRRS jack, you might need a TS to TRRS adapter or through a 2 TRS female to TRRS male splitter. If connect it to a desktop with separate MIC and headphone jack, you can simply use the 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter included in the package. If you are still confused, please reach out to us for step by step guidance.
Q：I experienced cutoffs and statics noises. What should I do?
A: Please change location and see if the issue persists. If so, please reach out to us for replacement. However, there is another possibility that the preset frequencies have local interference in your area. Since it is not a selectable frequency unit, it means this series cannot serve you well in your area. Thus, please choose our PTU-7000 system or look for UHF system in other frequency groups.
|Black Headset/Lapel||Beige Color Headset/Lapel Mics||PTU-5000 BNC||PTU-5000 Handheld Microphone||PTU-5000 Bodypack|
|Customization Choice||Headset/Lapel Mics||Headset/Lapel Mics||Antenna Kit||Handheld Mic||Bodypack Transmitter|
|Special Feature||3 Pin XLR Connector||3 Pin XLR Connector||Mount antenna at front for more professional use||Add for more flexible use||Add for more flexible use|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After using this system for 6 months it still functions flawlessly!!! It has never failed to operate and I couldn't be happier with the ruggedness of the system. I know that if there is ever a problem, the customer service folks will take care of it without question, and that piece of mind is worth it's weight in gold. I have used Shure mics throughout my 40+ years of performing, and the PTU-5000 stacks up with the best of them! I never hesitate once in recommending them to anyone that performs in a band, they are just that good!!
Meanwhile, could someone recommend a simple desktop microphone stand for these microphones? They're too big for the stand I have and I don't see specifications on the stands I see on Amazon. Thanks
I spoke too soon on this review. When I wrote this review I had tested only one of the bodypack transmitters, .50, and not the .30. When I was doing the sound testing at a political forum the .30 was inoperable. Fortunately, I was able to get the participants to use handheld microphones which worked well. After troubleshooting persuaded me that the .30 was really bad (it lit up, but didn't connect to the transceiver) I wrote an email to the support people acknowledging that I had dawdled for two months before testing and had missed the return deadline. I asked if I could return it anyway for exchange.
The vendor replied promptly, told me to not to return the defective body pack, and sent me another which I received in two days! It works great leaving me amazed and pleased. The ladies where I used to work referred to me as that "cheap bastard" and I suppose there is some truth to that. I purchased this product largely because of the price. However, it performs as well as products from another vendor that cost far more. Frankly, the sound system that I've built with this Phenyx stuff is great; I'll be recommending it to the libraries and non-profits that I work with.
By Amazon Customer on November 24, 2018
By Liying Chen on November 17, 2018
I contacted Phenyx on their email site requesting permission to return this set for a replacement. They responded by requesting a "short video clip to showcase this issue so that our engineers can take a look and troubleshoot it". They went on to say, "If we confirm it is defective, we will send out the replacement immediately." REALLY?? A video clip? First, this is an audio issue. Second, we have neither the equipment nor expertise to record these conditions that can be troubleshot by engineers. In essence, I don't believe they trusted my team's judgement. Hey, noise is noise! We needed a microphone system and couldn't waste the time going through this process with Phenyx.
I contacted Amazon the next morning, stated the situation details, and within minutes had a return label on my printer. The package was dropped off at the local UPS store that afternoon, and by that evening I had an email from Amazon confirming my account had been credited the full amount. Now that's great customer service!
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on November 24, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on January 22, 2020