Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Microplane Box Grater Large 10 inch 4-Sided Stainl..." and save 37% off the $34.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Microplane Box Grater Large 10 inch 4-Sided Stainless Steel Ultra-Sharp Multi-Purpose Grater - Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All you Need: Includes three of the most commonly used grating blade surfaces (ultra-coarse, fine, ribbon), plus one slicing blade. With these original, ultra-sharp, photo-etched made in USA blades your grating experience won't be dull. The handle is easy to grip, and included is a cover to keep hands safe when the unit is stored.
- Easy to Clean: The fine blade panel detaches. This feature allows you to clean all the nooks and crannies where cheese and vegetable particles can build up. Plus this item can go in the dishwasher with no fear of rusting since the blades are stainless steel.
- Cheese Grater: Use the ultra-coarse blade as a cheddar cheese grater. It can grate any soft cheese, and does it fast and efficiently. This versatile blade is also perfect for grating potatoes for hash browns, or cabbage for coleslaw.
- Citrus Zester: the fine blade included is perfect for zesting citrus, and grating parmesan or other hard cheese. This zester grater blade is useful in countless ways, use to mince garlic, ginger, or grind spices like nutmeg.
- Chocolate and Vegetable Grater: The ribbon blade is a bi-directional blade, which makes is used to curl chocolate, or grate zucchini for zucchini bread. The size of the blade, combined with two-way cutting makes piles of food fast.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Box Grater with 4 Sides
Efficient tool for multiple grating purposes
3 Grating Blades, Fine, Ribbon, and Ultra Coarse, plus a slicing blade.
Recommended Foods for Fine Blade:
Fine blades are perfect for zesting lemons, oranges and other citrus to create flavorful zest without any bitter white pith, and for transforming chunks of hard cheese, such as Parmesan into pillow-soft, fluffy mounds.
Recommended Foods for Ultra-Coarse Blades
Ultra Coarse blades are ideal for grating cabbage, zucchini, potatoes, apples and other ingredients that require a larger grating surface.
Why Choose Microplane
- Used and supported by professional chefs world wide
- Long lasting, ultra-sharp stainless steel blades
- Blades made in USA
- Reusable protective cover included for easy storage
More Product Features
Zester - Fine blade panel is removeable.
The Fine blade, used for zesting or for grating hard cheeses, can be removed to allow for grating or zesting directly over a bowl or a dish at the table. This feature also provides easy access to the center of the tool for cleaning.
Why Sharper is Better!
Microplane signature photo-etched process on surgical grade stainless steel is meant to cut and shred foods without bruising or tearing the food. Pulling cheese across the blade requires very light pressure to achieve beautiful results.
We always recommend using a cut resistant glove to protect your hands from accidental contact with the blades.
Ribbon blades are bi-directional.
Pulling food up or down across the bi-directional Ribbon blade teeth produces beautiful results.
Making breads or salads? This tool is efficient at grating zucchini, apples, chocolate and coconut, or shaving carrots, cabbage and semi hard cheese.
Results of common foods used on a Ribbon grater blade are shown above.