Microplane Zester Grater all stainless original blade for zesting citrus and grating cheese
- Ultra sharp Made in USA blades: Microplate uses Photo-Etched technology to make Ultra sharp grating blades right here in America!
- Zest citrus: the blade is designed with a specific tooth set that takes the flavorful rind directly off the citrus fruit, while leaving behind the bitter white pith. Zest adds flavor to vinaigrettes, stir fries, salads, and baked goods!
- Grate cheese: grate Parmesan into fluffy mounds that melt quickly and look beautiful when treating yourself of family to Rustic bowls of pasta. Sprinkle fresh Parmesan over eggs, salads, or any dish for a burst of flavor.
- Surgical grade stainless Steel: This material stays rust-free and maintains sharpness over time. True stainless Steel is magnetic, so this item can be hung on your magnetic knife strip. The zester/grater comes with a protective cover for storing.
- Dishwasher safe: The tool is easy to clean, Simply rinse Immediately after use. Use a kitchen brush on the underside of the blade to clean out tough to reach particles. The zester/grater can also be placed in the dishwasher.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
25 Years Since the Inception of the Rasp Style Zester Grater
Twenty five years ago the Microplane Zester Grater was born. This slim line 40001 rasp style zester grater was born in the woodshop and brought to the kitchen. After making an orange cake, a key customer asked us if we could repackae our wood rasp into a zester grater because it made the perfect zest. Since then the Microplane grater zesters have taken the category by storm. This original classic zester doesn't have a handle, but it is the most used zester for chefs. The stainless blade is made in the USA. The original classic zester is 100% stainless, dishwasher safe.
With a little Zest! Zesting citrus is a great way to add flavor without calories. Use citrus zest, garlic and ginger to make detox teas, and wonderfully flavored meals.
With Orange Zest
Easy to Hold!
Grate, Grind, Mince or Zest These Foods!
A true American original, this zester is what made Microplane a must have amongst professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts. The iconic long and narrow, rasp-style design originated in the woodshop. This zester/grater is perfect for zesting lemon, limes and other citrus as well as grating parmesan and other hard cheeses. Other uses include grating whole spices, ginger, and garlic.
For uniform lemon rind shreds, this is the perfect grater. Its design is based on that of a rasp, the small and efficient woodworking tool. The cutters are especially sharp, which guarantees easy grating. But this also means you'll need to exercise extra caution--no one likes grated knuckles. The totally flat grating surface makes it easy to move the fruit across the blades, while the rounded edges allow you to set this across the top of a bowl and grate directly into it. Ginger and all citrus fruits worked beautifully with this zester, and the tiny size of individual pieces means you won't need to do any additional chopping. --Jill Lightner