Consider these available items
Microscope for Kids Beginner Children Student, 40X- 640X Science Microscopes with 50 pcs Educational Science Kits -Great gift for child
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Educational Gift for Kids 】This is a Kids microscope, which motivate your child's interest in science, let them discover everything from plant cells to water bears, and children can view different specimens observed through a microscope - animals, flowers, plants, insects. Brings kids so much fun!
- 【High Magnification 】Science microscopes with built-in WF10x and WF16x eyepieces and optical lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x rotary monocular heads Six magnifications are available, 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x and 640x. Children will be able to see individual cells and even nuclei.
- 【Easy to Focus and 3 Color Filters】The student Microscope is a high quality, easy to use microscope built with kids in mind, Built-in 3 different color filter rotation wheels eliminates the need to dye slides and find samples on slides very easy!
- 【50pcs Science Set】This microscope package contains everything you might want. Equipped with Science Kits (worth $ 15.99) about 50pcs, sample slides (25pcs), petri dishes, tweezers, droppers, test tubes, coverslips, instructions for use, etc.
- 【Reliable After-sales Service】When you purchase our microscope, we will also provide you with excellent customer service. If you have any issue with microscope, you can always contact us and have friendly customer service!
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A microscope that realizes the dream of scientists
-1: With this 50-piece microscope, young scientists can study everything from cells to crystals. The glass eyepieces are ideal for personal or classroom use, and the power settings 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x and 640x provide users with exceptionally accurate viewing.
-2: Built-in natural light through the mirror and LEDs powered by two AA battery(Not including batteries) illumination systems and rack and pinion focusing help provide bright and clear images.
-3: This 50-piece kit has professionally prepared slides and users need to make their own specimen slides.
-4: Easy to focus and sample stage with two built-in mirror clamps. It includes high quality components and features that make it suitable for scientific learning of any age.
-5: This kit comes with sample slides, coverslips, tweezers, test tube holders, and adjustable lenses. This kit is perfect for beginners.
- Magnification: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x
- Lighting: Built-in LED lights
- Eyepiece: It comes in two types: WF10X and WF16X
- Objective lens: It has 3 lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x (detachable lens)
- Stage: Place slides
- Focus knob: When the specimen appears in the eyepiece, slowly rotate the focus knob to make it visible.
- Accessories kit: Science Kits (worth $ 15.99) approx. 50pcs, sample slides (25pcs), petri dishes, tweezers, droppers, test tubes, coverslips, instruction manual
Length: 4.9 inches / 125 mm
Width: 6.3 inches / 160 mm
Height: 8.9 inches / 225 mm
Procedure - How to make a dry specimen slide:
1: Prepare a clean slide.
2: Prepare specimens (cork/petal/leaf/insect legs, etc.)
3: Cut the sample into thin slices with a blade.
4: Place the specimen on the slide, then use the coverslip on it and finish.