Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,155 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,230 reviews
on September 15, 2017
Bright light and strong lens but it's harder to adjust than I thought it would be. I bought it as a present for a child but the child could not adjust it at all so I had to and it was still difficult for me. Maybe that's just me though and someone else might not have as much trouble as I did. Everything else works well.
on May 13, 2017
Great little jewelers loop with a 60X magnification. The LED lighting is extremely bright and I was surprised there was also a UV light attached that can be used to distinguish Burmese rubies from synthetic rubies by the color of the fluorescence. This is very affordable and serves the purpose.
on June 3, 2016
great for looking for double dies and such! a little hard to focus at first but you adjust. special note: you will need a cardboard coin holder to hold your coin flat to view it as the clear plastic 'spacer' prevents looking at a coin flat on the table .
on June 27, 2015
This product is cheap and shipping was slow (1 and half months) I hate reading nagIve review and wished I would never have to write one but this is just plain awful the batteries it came with where dead with dried up battery acid and shortly later the product fell apart. I did not expect much for 2 dollars but just to warn any one in the future save your money and time and buy a different product.
on April 6, 2016
This provides fairly sharp images with the addition of an internal long-wave UV lamp. It is made of lightweight plastic, and probably not too durable, though. Originally, this was priced at ~US$3, but I note the price has now risen to ~$14, which is not such a good value. At $3, I'd rate it a five-star bargain, but at the higher price, only three-star... my rating split the difference.
on July 7, 2017
Not really what it is needed for. I can't see stones when I look through this. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
on January 13, 2017
Item seems rather flimsily made. Not metal. Cheap plastic. LED switch stiff to operate, and I had some difficulty figuring out how to get the battery cover off. One mini page of very sparse instructions. Smaller lens opening than standard metal pocket loupe. We'll see how well this holds up.
on January 10, 2016
Works OK for what I needed it for. A bit hard to focus without being on a stable platform of some kind. For three bucks my hopes were realistic and it does work as claimed. I would buy again if needed.
on December 27, 2014
Excellent tiny microscope/loupe, exceeded my expectations for the cost of about $3, wasn't thinking I'd get much for the price, and was curious. How can they make and sell it so cheap? This will definitely enhance my searches and curiosity of very small things. Even comes with a uv light too, what more can you ask for in such a tiny package, plus it comes in a nice pouch too. It came to Hi from China in under ten days, I was impressed! Definitely will get a couple more for my friends, can't beat it. If you like gadgets, get this one!
on June 29, 2015
wish the description or photos more clearly showed the size, (the product dimensions on amazon show it which was my oversight) - eyesight not what it use to be into my mid 30s - a handy little tool and the price is more than right.

wish the viewing area was slightly larger also but then it wouldn't be the same cost either.

overall can't go wrong for the price - four year old daughter likes it also.