LCD Digital Microscope, SKYBASIC 4.3 inch 50X-1000X Magnification Zoom HD 1080P 2 Megapixels Compound 2600 mAh Battery USB Microscope 8 Adjustable LED Light Video Camera Microscope with 8G TF Card
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☁【4.3 inch LCD Screen】： Amazing images and videos showing on 4.3 inch large screen. The Home Microscope has magnification levels of 50x to 1000x, which are standard on the best-quality microscopes. Its smoothly-rotating head makes it easy to working with this microscope. The precision fine and coarse focusing brings specimens into focus quickly and sharply.
- ☁【Adopted 8 Adjustable LED Light】：The 8 Adjustable LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright. An included metal stand allows for steady shots and comes in handy when viewing at powersyour specimen in sharp focus.
- ☁【2MP HD 1080P Camera】：Great for the classroom,factory or home, the sensor camera allows for streaming and still recording. Still images directly to the onboard Micro SD slot (8GB TF card is included) while viewing on monitor. Use the included fully adjustable stand the microscope to get the perfect image or video.
- ☁【Support connect with PC】：Connecting it with your computer via USB cable. The included PC software make recording HD videos simple allows you to take accurate measurements of your specimens. Depending on your screen size, you can achieve up to 50-1000x magnification for traditional slides or 3D specimens like stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more.
- ☁【Built-in 2600mAh Rechargeable Battery】：Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (2600mAh) to 4 hours continuosly working time.Also have professional, adjustable height stand included for hands-free operation. It’s well suited for hobbyists, quality control inspectors, medical professionals, and scientific researchers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Featuring 50X-1000X magnification can satisfy most of our daily needs and allow us to see the smallest details of the microscopic world clearly with a 2.0 MP high quality camera sensor. Various magnification images are obtained by rotating the focus wheel.
*Note: The microscope has only two kinds of resolution: 50X and 1000X.
8 Adjustable LED Lights
8 built-in LEDs with brightness adjustment, allowing us to set desired level of illumination to get a perfect view in all kinds of environment.
*Note: The 8GB TF card is in the card slot.
Equipped with a Large lithium battery capacity of 2600mAh provides up to 4 hours continuously working time,allowing us to observe the objects anytime and anywhere.
4.3 Inches LCD Screen
LCD digital microscope with a built-in 4.3 inches screen allows us to obtain a excellent visual to observe the microscopic world of the objects clearly with a high resolution of 1920*1080，observation becomes easily and conveniently.
Save & Output Images and Videos
With a Micro TF card up to 8GB ,images and videos obtained during your observations can be saved to the TF card and output via a usb cable to meet the needs of our data transmission.High definition images are displayed when connected to Windows PC or Mac.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Very easy to setup. The microscope comes in about 4 parts which are super easy to put together. The LCD display immediately turned on so we got going without charging it etc.
2. LCD display quality is amazing!!!! The video doesnt do it justice. The quality is much better in person.
3. It comes with a few samples to the microscope like the honeybee wings (which what’s the video shows). Pro tip: Just try putting your finger under the microscope and inspecting : oh my!
Overall amazing product good for almost any age. Very educational but also fun!
I recommend. Please mark my post Helpful if it was for you!
This thing exceeded my expectations in the first 10 seconds of use. Unlike another microscope I have (a little handheld deal), this magnifies clear down to 10x - typically when it says "micro" on it the thing wants to start at 60x or 100x. I read it in the product promo material and honestly didn't believe it'd go that low - figured it had to be a mistake. Between a legitimate 10x magnification, an absolutely phenomenal LED lighting package (that floods the item directly under the lens with white light), and an adjustable material-bench, I was able to get a crystal clear image of the otherwise scattered flecks of paint left on the IC in question. I believe the built-in lighting package helped immensely - I seriously get an enhanced image that's as clear as it would have been when the paint was fresh. The LCD display quality is unbelievable too.