- Save 10% each on M7B77-SWS offered by Microseven when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 75K7KAEF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Microseven HD 1080P SONY 1/2.8" CMOS Wide Angle 3 MP 2-Way Audio ONVIF Wireless Security IP Camera Outdoor Night Vision 128GB +iOS/Android App Free M7 Cloud+Live Streaming on microseven.tv/M7B77-SWS
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No Subscription, No extra cost and Monthly Fee for viewing live and record videos anytime of the day from anywhere Plus add your camera on microseven.tv to enjoy and share your Live Video with family, friends, and clients - at no additional cost! QR code can be scanned for quick Setup and Intuitive Operation for up and running in a matter of minutes on any iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Mac
- Full 1920 x 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second (FPS) with H.264 Triple Streaming with built-in sensitive microphone and IR cut filter. Ultra-Wide 90 degree viewing angle with 3 Megapixel 3.6mm lens and 2.8 inch SONY CMOS sensor allows maximum light through the lens ─ yielding vivid colors, brighter video and stunning detail with accurate, vibrant colors and provides clear, nighttime video up to 50 feet with superior image detail in even the most challenging low light conditions.
- Free iOS/Android App, Email, mobile notification for instant push notification on your mobile and simultaneously capture those important events right onto your camera for later review and upload the local storage on micro SD card to FTP, NAS, NVR, like Synology, ASUSTOR and QNAP and Dropbox, Microseven Cloud
- Free Microseven Cloud Providing 24-hour motion event recording and playback history anywhere, on any device, at any time! The camera system also provides a local storage solution, recording video directly onto a microSD card with up to 128GB. Set your camera for continuous recording or recording only when motion events are detected. The saved video can be remotely viewed from any computer or Android or iOS device. Or record and store to FTP NAS & NVR drives, like Synology, ASUSTOR and QNAP
- (This Model with No Built-in POE) Working over Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. This professional wireless ip camera provide advanced zone detection allows 4 motion alerts zones selected to prevent the false alerts. Wide angle range along with digital zoom provides an incredible, clear field of view. , all metal casing IP66 rating all metal waterproof, night vision. Works over WiFi, Ethernet wired.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1 pound|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
Compare to similar items
This item Microseven HD 1080P SONY 1/2.8" CMOS Wide Angle 3 MP 2-Way Audio ONVIF Wireless Security IP Camera Outdoor Night Vision 128GB +iOS/Android App Free M7 Cloud+Live Streaming on microseven.tv/M7B77-SWS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Microseven||Microseven||Microseven||JNW's Shop||ReolinkUSOnline||ReolinkUSOnline|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.4 x 6.6 x 0.4 in||4 x 6 x 6 in||2.76 x 5.71 x 3.35 in||2.6 x 7.4 x 2.6 in||3 x 10 x 3 in|
Professional Home Security Solution
Microseven offers exceptional video quality and audio, whether at home or in the office. you can keep a watchful eye on your home or business at anytime and from anywhere. Real waterproof with IP66 Certificate, easier installation around your house, indoor or outdoor. Fully compatible connectivity, works over Wi-Fi, Ethernet (This Model with No Built-in POE).
Fast and easy setup
Simply scan, connect, and See What you want! View your camera online Within minutes. With the P2P Server Technology, no complicated port mapping or DDNS settings needed. It's very simple and smoothly.
- Free 24hrs video history in Microseven Cloud for your backup
- Rated to IP66 for outdoor use. Internal water resistant microphone.
- Windows & Mac compatible, Free viewing software for PC.
- 1080P HD video, License Plate Recognition in 30ft.
- Free Apps for iOS and Android, view and hear remotely from anywhere.
- Infrared night vision to 8 meters.
- Automatic IR filter for true day/night video.
- Motion record/alerts via Push Notifications/Email/FTP. Smart alert zone setting on /off
- Audio settting on/off
- Built-in Micro SD DVR (SD Card not included, supports up to 128GB).
- Record to NAS ready,ONVIF 2.0 compatible for systems integration.
- Reboot camera remotely
- Get more details and technical support from Microseven website.
1x WiFi Antenna
1x Power Adaptor ( power cord 6.5ft )
1x 3 ft Network Ethernet cable ( yellow or white )
1 x Quick Start Manual
1x Bag of Screws
Top customer reviews
Setup was fairly straightforward (with exceptions noted below); it helps if you have experience setting up IP cameras, otherwise plan to be in communication with tech support as the pamphlet supplied with the camera does little more than get you started and will not guide you to handle camera settings.
Pros: Good camera resolution, compact design, good user interface (including setting motion detection and e-mail alerts) once you learn to find your way around. More than adequate field of view.
Cons: Unable to use M7 software to monitor all three cameras at once via split-screen (software does not permit cameras to load). Port forwarding does not work properly to enable me to set up URLs so that I can view and control cameras from any outside computer. Tech support was initially quick in giving me advice on this (which did not work), but a followup query was ignored. After some fiddling around I was able to get access to camera controls remotely, but not to the live camera image. Microseven offers access to live streaming of your cameras on its site, but their software appears glitchy and they apparently have "updated" it at least a couple of times since I added the cameras to their site; this results in your cameras going offline and you have to power them off and back on again to restore live streaming. Obviously, this is not an acceptable solution if you're away from home and need to see what's going on. It is less than helpful to be told that there are many ways to do port forwarding for this camera, without instructions on a specific method that works. Microseven had a limited (and now obsolete) set of instructions for port forwarding online. It would be nice if they updated it instead of expecting customers to rely on their unreliable live streaming service.
Image quality is not quite as good as that of at least one camera costing considerably less.
Support, while generally good, suffers from the English-is-not-my-first-language phenomenon.
I used a wireless bridge and i think i may be getting a better transfer rate by doing so.
I chose this after researching a number of options. It was very easy to get up and running and produces high quality images and video recordings.
I configured to email alerts and set a unique audible tone alert on my phone for emails from the camera. Works well to let me know when deliveries have been made or there is other movement in front of my house.
Installation is going to be a bit of work for anyone doing this the first time. I mounted it on an outdoor rated electrical box to keep the cables out of the elements, and drilled one hole through the exterior wall to run one of the cables through. Whether you go wifi or POE, you'll have a cable run to deal with (power and/or CAT5), and a group of unused cables to manage; this seems like the best approach to me, as the unused cables are secured in the box, and you only need a fairly small hole through your exterior wall to run the single cable.
Caulk around the box after install and you should keep a water tight environment for your cables and your house. I also mounted the camera in a location that is pretty well shielded from weather by roof eaves except for really driving rains.