Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
|Price:||$99.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.99 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 gives you more ways to create and share dynamic presentations with your audience than ever before
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation; fade in and out and apply a variety of styles and formats
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
In addition, PowerPoint 2010 enables you to work simultaneously with other people or post your presentation online and access it from virtually anywhere using the Web or your smartphone.1
Create extraordinary presentations
PowerPoint 2010 delivers new and improved tools to add power to your presentations.
- Embed and edit video from within PowerPoint. Now you can add fades, formatting effects, bookmark scenes, and trim videos to give your presentations a professional multimedia experience. And since the embedded videos become part of your PowerPoint presentation, you don't have to manage additional files when sharing with others.
- Use new and improved picture editing tools--including versatile artistic effects and advanced correction, color, and cropping tools--to fine-tune every picture in your presentation to look its absolute best.
- Add dynamic 3-D slide transitions and more realistic animation effects to grab your audience's attention.
Manage presentations with tools that save time and simplify your work
It's much easier to create and manage presentations when you can work the way you want.
- Compress video and audio in your presentation to reduce file size for easy sharing and improved playback performance. The option to compress media is just one of many new features available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage view. Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space for all of your presentation management tasks.
- Easily customize the improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs. With PowerPoint 2010, you're in control.
Work together more successfully
If you are one of the many people who work with others on presentations and projects, PowerPoint 2010 is the perfect tool for you.
- Broadcast your slide show to people in other locations, whether or not they have PowerPoint installed.2 Create a video of your presentation--including your transitions, animations, narration, and timings--to share with virtually anyone, any time after your live broadcast.
- Use new co-authoring capabilities to edit the same presentation, at the same time, with people in different locations. You can even communicate as you work, directly from PowerPoint.3,4
- If you work in a company running Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, this functionality can be used within the firewall. With Office Communicator now integrated throughout several Office 2010 applications, you can view presence information to see the availability of other authors and initiate instant message or voice calls directly within PowerPoint.
- If you're in a small company or using PowerPoint for home or school work, you can take advantage of co-authoring features through Windows Live. All you need is a free Windows Live account to simultaneously edit presentations with others. An instant messenger account (such as the free Windows Live Messenger) is required to view presence of authors and start an instant messaging conversation.
Access and share your content from more places
Your ideas, deadlines, projects, and work emergencies don't always occur conveniently when you are at your desk. Fortunately, you now have the power to get things done when and where you need to, from the Web or even from your smartphone.1
- Microsoft PowerPoint Web App is an online companion to Microsoft PowerPoint which enables you to extend your PowerPoint experience to the browser. View a high fidelity version of your presentations, make light edits, or view your presentation slide show. Use the familiar PowerPoint interface and some of the same formatting and editing tools, from almost any computer with a Web browser.3
- Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile 2010 enables you to do light editing for your presentations and is especially designed for easy use on your Windows phone. You can even run your slide show right on your phone.5 Whether you're creating the pitch of your career, working with a team on an important presentation, or getting work done on the run, PowerPoint 2010 gives you the power to work more easily and with more flexibility to accomplish your goals.
1 Web and smartphone access require an appropriate device and some functionality requires an Internet connection. Web functionality uses Office Web Apps, which require a supported Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari browser and either SharePoint Foundation 2010 or a Windows Live ID. Some mobile functionality requires Office Mobile 2010 which is not included in Office 2010 applications, suites, or Office Web Apps. There are some differences between the features of the Office Web Apps, Office Mobile 2010 and the Office 2010 applications.
2 Requires Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or a Windows Live ID. To broadcast via SharePoint 2010, Office Web Apps must be installed.
3 Requires Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or a Windows Live ID.
4 Instant messaging and presence requires one of the following: Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2; Windows Live Messenger, or another instant messaging application that supports IMessenger. Voice calls require Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with Office Communicator 2007 R2 or later or an instant messaging application that supports IMessengerAdvanced.
5 PowerPoint Mobile 2010 is not included in the Office 2010 applications or suites.
Top Customer Reviews
Revised review: At the recommendation of another Powerpoint user, I disabled the "Send to Bluetooth" add-in app. I have had no crashes since. I revise my rating to 4 stars.
I first installed this on my desktop computer at home. After having to tell the installation several times where the critical .msi files were, it installed. However, the finished product was unable to produce any special animations like the product I use at work does, and the program I use at work is the same PowerPoint 2010.
I then uninstalled it and reinstalled PowerPoint 2003. While waiting for that reinstall, I used my second license on my laptop. That installation was almost seamless, again with a couple of cannot find .msi files messages. Fortunately, with enough insistant clicking, it eventually found everything it needed. The program worked beautifully on the laptop, so I went back to the desktop. This time, I instructed it to save my 2003 version and install 2010 too. The installation program again could not find the .msi files even though it highlighted the very subdirectory in which they are found. No matter how many times I clicked that the files were there, it would not find them.
Hopefully Microsoft will fix this bug. It is really frustrating to by two licenses when only one works. It is equally frustrating to find that the great special animations for which I purchased this upgrade only "sometimes" work on "some" computers. Don't buy this. Wait for the fix.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It does what I need it to do, but wish there were less steps to getting it printed.Published 2 months ago by CJ
Works great. Does exactly what I expected. But, I'm a Power Point enthusiast to begin with.Published 8 months ago by F.S.L
While a good and functional product at the right price, it, upon installation, disabled my 2003 version of Power Point, forcing me into a new interface all at once with no time to... Read morePublished 9 months ago by M. H. Keehn
Having a disc is SO MUCH BETTER than a yearly subscription!Published 10 months ago by purple pm mountains
This product arrived in great condition and was an unopened package. It installed perfectly and upgraded on-line with Microsoft Office to include any 2010 enchancements.Published 11 months ago by Kindle Customer