- Platform: Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Media: Software Download
Microsoft Office Professional 2016
- Full, installed Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- For 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, business or home use)
- Easily save and store files in the cloud with OneDrive
- Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.
Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.com, you must click the "Continue to Office.com" button to get your software. The "Continue to Office.com" button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you've completed your purchase.
2. You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
3. Select your preferred country and language.
4. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
5. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From home projects to homework, Office helps your family make the most of every opportunity, every day. Communicate and share with family, friends, and colleagues. Access your files whenever you need them, using any computer with a web browser.
From the manufacturer
Office Professional 2016
Office Professional 2016 helps you create, present, communicate, and publish professional-looking documents with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Save your work in the cloud on OneDrive and access it from anywhere.
- Fully installed versions of Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for 1 PC
- Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
Made for doing
Office 2016 comes fully loaded with your favorite applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. It’s everything you need to be an overachiever.
Made to collaborate
The applications in Office 2016 are packed with built-in collaboration tools to help you share and coauthor documents in Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote for faster productivity than ever before.
Made to move
OneDrive cloud storage integration means your files can travel with you, so you can achieve more at work or at home, locally or remotely, from virtually anywhere around the world.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features and the new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
|Office Home & Business 2016||Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac||Office Professional 2016|
|Installations||1 PC only||1 Mac only||1 PC only|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access (PC Only)||✓|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
As for the rest of Office 2016, very little added besides new color schemes of Colorful (Bright colors on the title bar and tab groupings of each of the programs) and a dark grey theme. The washed out white from Office 2013 is still here, but the light grey and medium greys of Office 2013 are not (could be added later by Microsoft). The collaboration features promoted by Microsoft is useful in a corporal environment, but most home users and small business users will have no use for them.
You could use Office 2016 blindfolded if you are familiar with Office 2013. The office apps (now called add ins) are still here. I would not recommend upgrading to 2016 from Office 2013 unless you need or want the BI features in Excel, then it's worth it.
- More functionalities that seem to target advanced of professional users rather than average folks
- For Excel, the new charts are nice
- The color of Office 2016 still hurts my eye
- I don't know why Microsoft decided that having wider space between each icon on quick access toolbar is a good idea. Some of the shortcuts I used to be able to just click now disappears. This is a known issue on the web, please fix it quickly
- Performance is still a little bit sluggish comparing to Office 2007/2010
- The charting using a lot more memories than Office 2007/2010, and you can freely re-position the legend (Microsoft, please fix this)
The reason for the low starts is due to the download and activation process. I bought this for a laptop other than the one I purchased it on. To download it I had to use an MS account. That is annoying. I never activate with a user account when a license key is available so why would I or anyone ever want to download it under those conditions? Then when you go through a few levers where you can get an offline installer there's no option to download an iso file. You have to settle for an img. I know it must sound absurd that I'd prefer to right click and mount an iso rather than run through the hoops to get the img working.
Overall I'm so annoyed by this that I am reconsidering other options for upgrading my other PC's.
Most recent customer reviews
Microsoft Office 2016 is inferior to Office 2010.Read more
My Word 2010 files started crashing a couple months ago.Read more
Look for similar items by category