- Save 40% on your iPhone 7/iPhone 8 accesories when you purchase $30.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by OneDealOutlet Online. Enter code EH3VDFUU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on your iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 8 Puls accesories when you purchase $30.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by OneDealOutlet Online. Enter code 936IMNT5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on your iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 8 Puls accesories when you purchase $30.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by OneDealOutlet Online. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on your iPhone 7/iPhone 8 accesories when you purchase $30.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by OneDealOutlet Online. Enter code Y5LOAOUN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on your iPhone 7/iPhone 8 accesories when you purchase $30.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by OneDealOutlet Online. Enter code GJI8LN3Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800" and save 65% off the $39.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Wireless keyboard and mouse combination
- Secured wireless connection & snap-in transceiver
- Easy-access hot keys
- 1000 dpi provides responsive cursor control
- Optimized power management
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800
Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse Included, 2.4GHz Dropout-Free Connection, Long Battery Life
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OneDealOutlet Online||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Technology Galaxy|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||6.4 x 21.1 x 1.8 in||6.58 x 1.77 x 21.22 in||6.34 x 1.81 x 19.96 in||6.2 x 20.6 x 1.9 in||2.7 x 7.9 x 18.3 in||8.2 x 21.8 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.51 lb||1.92 lbs||2.05 lbs||0.55 lb||0.66 lb||1 lb|
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse
From the Manufacturer
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800
Wireless Freedom at an Affordable Price
Experience the freedom and convenience of wireless technology with this affordable keyboard and mouse set. Control a media computer while sitting on your couch, or conveniently stow the keyboard and mouse away without hassling with wires. You can roam up to 30 feetaway with a strong signal. Or, you can take the mouse separately to use with a laptop while traveling-the tiny transceiver conveniently snaps into the bottom of the mouse when it's time to pack up and go. Setting up the keyboard and mouse is simple: just insert the batteries, plug in the tiny transceiver, and start typing!
Secure Wireless Connection - Enjoy the 2.4-gigahertz (GHz) wireless technology, which delivers a reliable connection with up to a 30 footrange, with virtually no interference.
Easy Access hot keys - Quickly access frequently used tools, like the zoom and audio controls by using shortcut keys.Quickly access frequently used tools, like the calculator and audio controls by using shortcut keys.
Microsoft Optical Technology - Benefit from responsive cursor control that takes advantage of 1,000-dots-per-inch (DPI) tracking.
Snap-in Transceiver - Plug the wireless receiver into your computer's USB port when you're ready to work. Then snap it into the bottom of your mouse when you travel, and the mouse will automatically turn off.
Battery Life Indicator - Avoid getting caught with a dead battery. The battery status indicator glows red when the battery is running low.
- Designed for Comfort - Experience comfortable use in your right or left hand.
- Scroll Wheel - Move through documents and webpages quickly.
- Power Switch - Turn off your mouse to extend battery life.
- Longer Battery Life - Experience fewer interruptions with up to eight months of battery life.
- Windows Start Button - Simply press the Windows start button to launch the start menu.
- Longer Battery Life - Experience fewer interruptions with up to 15 months of battery life.
- Computer/Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
2 AAA and 2 AA batteries (included)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***Update June 2nd 2017***
Almost a year later and I'm still using this keyboard and mouse set almost daily and it's still performing perfectly. Don't hesitate to purchase this wireless combo!
I do play games a bit, and in third-person games typically the mouse wheel is used to zoom in and out on your character. Well, I scrolled 1 notch and found that it zoomed WAY too far. So I followed the directions in the box and downloaded/installed the Microsoft Intellipoint software. Not only did the software not fix the scrolling issue, it never even recognized the mouse as a microsoft mouse! Strike two.
Just doing normal browsing, I move the mouse around the screen, and every few seconds the mouse skips around not staying stable. I am not running any other wireless devices, and the mouse was on a black mousepad. That shouldn't happen. Strike three, you're out (returned)!
Is it top of the line? Probably not. Is is good for the average home computer user who's sick of wires all over the place? Absolutely. I would feel very comfortable recommending this or giving it as a gift esp. since it includes name brand batteries. Great value for the price. Kudos!
UPDATE JULY 2012: Still using the batteries that came with this set, though don't use the keyboard much since I use the laptop keyboard. I'd say I've turned the mouse off for about 10% of the time I've owned it so the batteries aren't lasting longer because I'm actively taking steps to conserve the life. It simply doesn't use that much juice to operate. Very, very satisfied and a better buy still as I update this by $4.
UPDATE JANUARY 2013: STILL using the original batteries that came with this set with no signs of the battery dying anytime soon. I still don't use the keyboard that much, but use the mouse daily for at least and hour or so. I can't remember the last time I turned the mouse off. It's still more expensive now then when I purchased it, but it clearly does not chew through batteries (good ones like Duracell anyway). Maybe there are models that are a bit less expensive, but if you're replacing batteries frequently then are you really saving any money?