Microsoft Band 2 - Large
- Size Large fits wrists 7.3"-8.5"
- Continuous heart rate monitor tracks your heart rate, calorie burn, and sleep quality.
- Works with Windows Phone, Android and iPhone*
- Get email, text, calendar, and call alerts on the go
- Tracking for running, biking, golf, and more
Featured items you may like
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Find your right size:
- Size Small fits wrists 5.7"-6.5"
- Size Medium fits wrists 6.3"-7.5"
- Size Large fits wrists 7.3"-8.5"
Live healthier and achieve more
Microsoft Band helps you track your heart rate, exercise, calorie burn, and sleep quality, and keeps you connected with email, text, and calendar alerts. It features eleven sensors, including a GPS, UV monitor, barometer, and more. They monitor your data so you can reach your goals with insights from Microsoft Health.
Healthier living is easier with Microsoft Band. With a continuous optical heart rate monitor, your band tracks your heart rate, steps, stairs climbed, calorie burn, exercise, and sleep quality. Track your weight and compare it with your band data over time, and get actionable insights and useful fitness information in the Microsoft Health phone app and web dashboard.
Reach your fitness goals with custom tracking whether running, biking, golfing, or working out. Microsoft Band has you covered with GPS mapping and the data you want to track most for popular exercises. Guided Workouts designed by pros like Gold's Gym, Shape, and Men's Fitness provide more variety with exercise prompts right on your band.
Stay connected at a glance with notifications that matter most to you right on your wrist. You can see email previews, calendar alerts, and easily check calls, text messages, and social updates. Stay organized with personal reminders you can set with your voice using Cortana.
Achieve your health goals with Microsoft Band and Microsoft Health. The curved screen on your band makes it comfortable to wear while its eleven advanced sensors track your exercise, sleep, and daily activity. The bright color display is easy to see in sunlight. Technology from Microsoft Health gives you actionable insights based on your data.
Set wellness goals and get actionable insights to help you live healthier. Microsoft Health combines your fitness data with the power of the cloud giving you actionable, personalized insights, empowering you to live healthier and achieve more. Analyze your data in full-color, easily- understandable charts and graphs in the convenient phone app or the robust web dashboard.
Go outside and explore with the Explore Tile
Track your heart rate, calorie burn, elevation change, and more during your hikes. GPS enables you to drop points of interest along your route, which you can see on your band’s display. Afterwards, see a map of your route in the Microsoft Health app.
Connect with premier partners and popular apps
Golf tracking with TaylorMade
Focus on your golf game with automatic shot tracking from Microsoft Band and TaylorMade. The built-in GPS detects which hole you’re playing and provides distance to the front, center and back of the green.
Partners and apps
Partnerships with premier fitness, sports, and lifestyle brands give you more ways to manage your health, meet your fitness goals, and be productive.
You can download workouts designed by Gold’s Gym to your Microsoft Band. Find intermediate and advanced workouts that focus on full-body strength training and popular muscle groups like abs, shoulders, and biceps.
Have a Windows Phone, Android, or iPhone? No sweat. Microsoft Band is designed to be awesome no matter what phone you own.
Microsoft Band helps you live healthier by tracking your heart rate, exercise, calorie burn, and sleep quality, and helps you achieve more with email, text, and calendar alerts at a glance. Advanced sensors track data specific to running, biking, and golfing. Technology from Microsoft Health gives you actionable insights based on your data. Works with Windows Phone, Android, and iPhone.*
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I bought the Brand 2 and loved it for a month. I wear it 24/7 except for charging (as intended by manufacturer) and run in it. It's done a great job tracking my runs, heart rate, steps, and integrates pretty well with other apps I use (like My Fitness Pal). The issue is that after a month, the strap tore on one side and started tearing on the other (pictures included).
The real hassle is that it takes "8-10" days (which turns out to be business days) to process the replacement. On top of that, you have to back up your data every time because they wipe the watch. Imagine after three months you get your band back for the second time and you've only gotten to use it 2/3 of the time. Rough.I asked if they could just send replacement straps or if there was a bad batch of silicon, but they said no to both.
Long story short. It's a great product but the strap sucks and that's going to make it so you can only use it 2/3 of the time that you own it. I'd avoid it unless they come out with new straps.
Bottom line: Stay clear! There are enough competitors out there with much better customer service and warranty service that you simply don't need to deal with the Microsoft shoddy product line and disappointing customer and warranty services.
Oh well. I wanted to be a fan, but you can only burn me for 250$ one time.
The initial setup process took about 20 minutes to setup with my Nexus 5 android phone. I was required to create a new Microsoft Live account in order to track my health and fitness. The Band 2 required an update out of the box which took about 5 minutes to install.
- The magnet based clip is very secure. For example...last night...I rode a rollercoaster with my hands & band 2 in the air without any issues throughout the entire ride:)
- Very comfortable and slim...I have left the Band 2 on my wrist for 3 straight day and it is very lightweight and comfortable.
- The screen is very sharp and I find it easy to use in almost all lighting conditions.
- Reply back to text and email is actually decent!
- The Heart Rate is fairly accurate. For comparison purposes, I have used a polar chest HR strap and the MS Band 2 at the same time...the HR readings were within a few beats!
- It has a barometer sensor which detects squats / curls.
- It is suggested to wear the Band 2 with the screen on the inner wrist...my fear is scratching the screen while typing at work.
- Integrated Battery that possibly cannot be replaced? I hope the MSband 2 battery lasts for a least a few years!
I will continue to update my review over the next few weeks.
Top international reviews
1. Extremely calibrated Sensors. Does not count as steps if riding in car as opposed to fit bit products. although in very slow speeds it might.
2. Extremely accurate heart readings. one of the best/quickest to register change of heart beats in a work out.
3. The best sleep tracking among devices of similar category and price.
4. Goes well with formals, party, sports as compared to other fitness trackers which are tilted heavily to a formal watch or a sports watch.
Overall a highly calibrated device.
Some Improvements that can be made
1. battery life. it is an issue as max i get 48 hours keeping it in airplane mode and no exercise mode. be ready to charge it for 40 min regularly like your phone and it is good to go.
2. water proof and addition of a swimming app.
also in terms of reports on health it was very informative and interactive. i
But once I downloaded. The band is working awesomely good.