Microsoft Outlook 2010
|Price:||$200.75 & FREE Shipping|
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Microsoft Outlook offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2010, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school. From a redesigned look to advanced e-mail organization, search, communication, and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks. Want information on Outlook 2010 with customer and contact management features? Please see Top 10 benefits of Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million Microsoft Office users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2010, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school.
From a redesigned look to advanced e-mail organization, search, communication and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks.
Save time viewing, creating, and managing your e-mail
Think about how much e-mail you receive in a typical week today versus a typical week five years ago. We've redesigned Outlook 2010 to reflect these changes in your lifestyle and help keep up with the vast amounts of information you receive every day.
- Manage large amounts of e-mail with ease. Condense, categorize, or even ignore entire conversations with a few clicks. With new conversation management tools and the improved Conversation View, dozens of messages can turn into just a few relevant items.
- Send the right information to the right people and respond to e-mails rapidly. Mail Tips instantly alert you to potential distribution issues and Quick Steps take the multi-stepped tasks you perform most down to just a single click.1
Get easier access to the right tools
Locate the commands you need where you want them.
The improved Ribbon, available across Office 2010 applications, makes it easy to uncover more commands so you can focus on the end product rather than how to get there.
- Easily configure new and existing accounts, clean up your inbox, and visually see how much space is left in your mailbox. These are just a few of the many features available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage view. Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space to manage your accounts and customize your Outlook experience.
Connect with people and stay up to date
Whether you're managing a team or organizing a family event, it's important to stay connected to people inside and outside your office or home. Outlook 2010 brings together various e-mail and communication networks so that staying connected with the people you care about is fast, simple, and fun.
- Combine multiple e-mail accounts, calendars, and address books and easily manage them from a single, centralized view.
- Manage your schedule using the new Schedule View. View multiple Outlook calendars, Windows Live, or other shared calendars, in a streamlined horizontal display.
- View the availability of a person and reach out to them using a variety of communication methods--all on a new easy-to-access contact card.2
- Get additional information about people, such as mutual friends and other social information, and stay better connected to your social and business circles through the new Outlook Social Connector.
Access your vital information anywhere, anytime
Check e-mail anywhere and quickly locate those important addresses and phone numbers when you need them. Now you can stay connected to your work and personal contacts by taking the new Outlook experience with you. It's easy to keep on top of things while you're on the go.
- Microsoft Outlook Web App: Stay up to date and in touch. View your e-mail messages, contacts, and calendar events stored on Exchange Server using a Web browser.3
- Microsoft Outlook Mobile 2010: Sync Outlook 2010 with an enhanced mobile version of Outlook specifically suited to your Windows phone.4
Manage your inbox, schedule, and contacts with ease, connect to various e-mail and social networks and obtain anywhere access to your information.
1 Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is required for MailTips and must be enabled by Exchange administrator.
2 Instant messaging and presence requires one of the following: Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2; Windows Live Messenger, or another instant messaging application that supports IMessenger. Voice calls require Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with Office Communicator 2007 R2 or an instant messaging application that supports IMessengerAdvanced.
3 Outlook Web App, formerly known as Outlook Web Access, is available to Microsoft Exchange customers. An Internet connection and supported browser, such as Internet Explorer 7 for Windows, Safari 4 or later for Mac, and Firefox 3.5 or later for Windows, Mac, or Linux, are required.
4 An appropriate device and Internet connection are required. Outlook Mobile 2010 is not included in Office 2010 applications or suites or Office Web Apps. Outlook Mobile 2010 comes pre-installed on Windows phones (Windows Mobile 6.5 or later) and will be the default e-mail client at the general availability of Microsoft Office 2010.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do not buy this application from Amazon because they will not make a sincere effort to resolve issues if they arise. Be very careful. I have been a customer for a very long time but now I will make sure I do not buy any software from Amazon since it's customer support is pathetic.
the chain to the second line support rep, still no luck. When I purchased the 2010, thinking going down in technology would actually improve performance as my old Outlook 2001 performed the task easily, well the 2010 has the same problem as the 2013. They tried to blame it on my file source, I replied that I had 2001 Excel, I had 2013 Excel and I even had the free "open Office" and all I wanted them to do was to choose any version of their software and so me how to make the conversion that would work. Microsoft support said they would (3rd call) have their Research and Development Team look into "my" problem and figure out a fix and email me back. On my first and second call, each of the support reps created a file on my computer and converted to CSV. The second level guy said 2013 will not do that, it will only import from other Outlook programs. His final statement was, didn't you see me try? That's about the time I expressed my feelings on the situation.
Is there anyway you help me JUST ONE More time to install it on my Notebook ?????????????
It would MOST APPRECIATED !!!!!!!!!