From the Manufacturer
Microsoft MapPoint 2013
Microsoft MapPoint gives you the power to visualize sales and competitor and customer data to make better business decisions. Create information-rich maps with your data to show important relationships, identify business trends, and illustrate opportunities. When on the road, get trip routing and turn-by-turn directions to get there easily.
Streamline Your Travel
Arrive on time
Detailed directions — voice and text-prompted — make it easy to follow your route.
Optimize your trip
Quickly calculate mileage, drive time, and expenses in advance.
Navigate with ease
Plan your trip on your PC, then print or share your route to your navigation devices.1
Use Maps in Your Microsoft Office Documents
Seamlessly integrate maps into the work you do in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and more. Tell your story visually, inserting maps into documents and presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance and customer locations, to new business opportunities.
Tap into existing data sources
Create maps from data stored in current versions of Office Excel, Office Access, Microsoft SQL Server, or other database sources.
Extend Your Business
Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build custom business solutions such as fleet tracking and business intelligence.
No DVD Drive, No Problem
If your computer doesn’t have a CD or DVD drive, you may purchase and install MapPoint as a software download, or you can find out how to install the DVD version at www.microsoft.com/mappoint/activate.
1. GPS device sold separately. To share your route with your Garmin device you must export a GPX file to a GPX compatible GPS device. Not all GPS devices are supported.
- Updated street-level maps, new look, and 2.5 million points of interest
- Hotel and restaurant reviews and ratings
- Pushpin images
- Insert maps into the work you do in Microsoft Office
- Visualize business, customer, and demographic data using maps
- Create routes and share them to your navigation devices1
- Share territory and results maps to clearly visualize, analyze, and communicate performance
- Combine business data with demographics to find and target potential customers
- Choose whether cities, highways, local roads, and parks show on your map
- Build custom solutions and Office add-ins
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), or Windows XP (32 bit)
- 1 GB RAM for 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64 bit OS, 256 MB RAM for Windows XP
- 2.1 GB available hard-disk space
- 1024 X 768 or higher resolution monitor
- DVD drive or high-speed Internet access for installation
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 required to use "Send To" features
- Broadband Internet service (connect time charges may apply)
- GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port
- Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)
Some features will not work with the 64 bit version of Microsoft Office 2010.