|Item model number||X1PS-001-1|
|Hardware Platform||Xbox one, Xbox One|
|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 8 x 2 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 8 x 2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||June 11, 2015|
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Microsoft OEM Power Supply for Xbox One Complete Kit Adapter with AC Charger Cable for XboxOne.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Official Microsoft OEM Power Supply Replacement for Xbox One.
- Input : AC 100V 2A 47-63Hz Output: DC 135W 12v - 10.83A 5Vsb-1A.
- Package Includes: power cord cable, brick style power supply.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Power Supply replaces any lost or broken AC power adapter for the Xbox One. The AC Adapter has a LED indicator light to display the power status and its auto voltage feature allows the adapter to be used worldwide. Item Specifics: The Power of the Power Supply: 135W ; Power Cable: US Plug.Input Voltage: 100-120v 47-63Hz Output : DC 12V 10.83A , 5Vsb 1A. Package Included: One Power Supply for Xbox One and One US Plug Power Cable.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After reading reviews of after-market Xbox One Power Bricks offered by other sellers that said to have overheating issues or failing after a short time I was leery of not buying one from Microsoft. Unfortunately a game Beta that was about to open was too near to wait for a unit from Microsoft and a unit with 2-day delivery was my only option.
Being made in the U.S., or at least from a company based in the U.S., I felt reassured that if there were to be an issue I might actually be offered a resolution.
Now to finally get to the product...this unit performs perfectly. Because of the reviews of the other units overheating I frequently placed my hand on it to check if it was hot and it felt no warmer than the original unit did. I have had this unit for a few weeks with no issues, my Xbox gets many hours of use a day not only for gaming but for streaming video services.
My only complaint is the fan noise. It is not nearly loud enough to be frustrating (at normal game/movie/music volume, you probably won't even hear it, but in a quiet room, it's noticeable), but for $50, I don't think it's asking too much to use a higher quality fan like what was in the original (I didn't even know the original power brick had a fan until I tore it apart the other day to see if I could determine why it was quitting and if I could fix it).
By Castiljd on August 23, 2019
I sent it back and bought one of these as fast as I could. It works great, and it's quiet.