Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on September 25, 2013
This book is one of the best kept secrets in data warehousing. I am new to building data warehousing but I have been working with SQL since the says of 6.5. I have many data warehousing experts at my career opportunity and everyone agrees that this book is awesome. BTW, I work for a company that handles financial and telecommunications data; lots of it.
on March 2, 2014
This is a great book for how to use and apply the Kimball method for the Microsoft BI tools. I have both the first and the second edition. The first edition has a section on how to setup an ETL auditing framework, so if this is of interest, you might want to get a copy of the first edition.
on March 16, 2016
Great seller! Great product! I received all in time. I'm happy! Thank you.
on July 25, 2016
Superb item for the value.
on November 20, 2013
If you have "green fields" where you're in charge of building a new data warehouse from the ground up, months to develop it, love daily meetings to discuss direction, creating presentations and charts, and selling a data warehouse to sceptical business owners , then this is your book. If you've inherited a data warehouse, then you'll quickly lose patience for the few gems scattered over hundreds of pages.
on March 7, 2014
This book was very useful in my research and a great reference for my current work on my data warehouse project.
on June 11, 2014
What a helpful book on data warehousing. I have read this a few times and thought it was a great resource!
on February 5, 2015
Took a long time to arrive. Otherwise, it's what I was expecting.
on January 13, 2013
I have just started as an architect using the BI Stack of SQL Server. In doing research on project planning and architecture, I see the name Kimball show up repeatedly....well, this is what the research is referring to. As Lee Iaccoca said thirty years ago "if you can find a better product, buy it".
on February 2, 2013
If you are using the MS BI stack to build your DW/BI environment, then this book is required reading for your team.