- Paperback: 816 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (March 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470568143
- ISBN-13: 978-0470568149
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.6 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,356,642 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Administration Bible 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
"Every organization that is using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 needs to have a copy of this book in its library. Geoff and Matt have delivered a book that is useful for anyone from the small business CRM administrator to the enterprise CRM architect." -- Steve Blazevich, CRM Director, North America Consulting Services, Microsoft
A solid CRM strategy is smart business--here's how you get there
Build customer relationships and CRM strategies that will help grow your business with Microsoft's powerful Dynamics CRM software and this practical book that covers all the bases. You'll learn the nuts and bolts of how to configure the software, automate operations, manage users, and integrate with Office--while you also get the essentials of how to capture customer data, analyze it, engage your customers, and track and report results.
- Get up to speed on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Master the user interface, including all toolbars, menus, and activity types
- Harness the essential Sales, Marketing, and Service functions you need
- Learn to manage leads, accounts, and contacts
- Issue quotes, then integrate with ERP systems to create orders and invoices
- Customize with visual workflow designer, interactive query builder, or other tools
- Create useful reports with Business Intelligence Studio or Visual Studio®
Visit dynamicscrmbible.com to access code samples, planning tools, sample reports, templates and utilities.
Track crucial customer relationships with CRM
Manage your Dynamics CRM 2011 installation
Scale a solution to meet your business needs
About the Author
Matthew Wittemann is the Chief Customer Officer at ClickDimensions, the email marketing and marketing automation solution for Dynamics CRM. He is a also a six-time recipient of the Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) award.
Geoff Ables is a CRM, database marketing, and Web 2.0 expert. He is a Managing Partner of C5 Insight.
Curtis Hughes is a Cloud, platform development and SharePoint expert. He is a Managing Partner of C5 Insight.