- File Size: 85649 KB
- Print Length: 1008 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Sams Publishing; 1 edition (September 27, 2011)
- Publication Date: September 27, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005PY3472
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,272,000 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #270 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Networking & Communications > Client-Server Systems
- #774 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise > Client-Server Systems
- #1539 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Unleashed 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm new, and while it did deliver most of what I was looking for,I still felt slightly dissapointed.
The authors walk you through most of the different aspects of setting up and starting out a brand new CRM installation, but parts of the process are only covered briefly. So I often had to use my friend Google to find the answers to my problems.
I'm also no big fan of authors selling their services through a book. Though to be fair, they only did this once...
So, it's a nice introduction to MS Dynamics CRM2011 but it's not "unleashing" the system as I felt the title promised to do.
1. The book had several spelling errors that found to be a distraction.
2. The book also had many grammatical errors.
3. The author skip some steps and often I would have to search to find where he was in the program.
Overall the book had a lot a very good content and a lot can be learned from reading this book. I would say buy the book if you want to gain a good understanding of how and why you should use CRM 2011