- Series: Unleashed
- Paperback: 1008 pages
- Publisher: Sams Publishing; 1 edition (October 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672335387
- ISBN-13: 978-0672335389
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,104,157 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Unleashed 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Windows 10 For Dummies Video Training
Get up to speed with Windows 10 with this video training course from For Dummies. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The book had several spelling errors that found to be a distraction.
2. The book also had many grammatical errors.
3. The author skip some steps and often I would have to search to find where he was in the program.
Overall the book had a lot a very good content and a lot can be learned from reading this book. I would say buy the book if you want to gain a good understanding of how and why you should use CRM 2011
I'm new, and while it did deliver most of what I was looking for,I still felt slightly dissapointed.
The authors walk you through most of the different aspects of setting up and starting out a brand new CRM installation, but parts of the process are only covered briefly. So I often had to use my friend Google to find the answers to my problems.
I'm also no big fan of authors selling their services through a book. Though to be fair, they only did this once...
So, it's a nice introduction to MS Dynamics CRM2011 but it's not "unleashing" the system as I felt the title promised to do.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What a great repository of information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011! Comprehensive index allows easy location of topics, and the information in the book is very useful.Published on March 23, 2012 by Andrew P. Vogel