- Series: Easy Learning Microsoft How-To Books
- Paperback: 102 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (March 9, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1985791099
- ISBN-13: 978-1985791091
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #654,520 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft Excel 2016 2013 2010 2007 Tips Tricks and Shortcuts (Color Version): Learn Formulas, Functions and Formatting in 20 Mini-Lessons (Easy Learning Microsoft How-To Books) (Volume 2) Paperback – March 9, 2018
See the Best Books of the Month
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the month in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"One of the best Microsoft Excel books of all time" - BookAuthority
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $1.99 (Save 60%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)