- Series: Pocket Consultant
- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (November 14, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735627126
- ISBN-13: 978-0735627123
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.5 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#238,089 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #17 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Email Administration
- #39 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Windows Administration
- #56 in Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Windows Server
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Administrator's Pocket Consultant 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
William R. Stanek is a Microsoft MVP with 20+ years of experience in systems management and advanced programming. He is an award-winning author who’s written more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Pocket Consultant and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
It helps Exchange Admins in their day-to-day work as well as the upgrading. I've already done the upgrade in my virtual lab following the procedure described in the book. I am looking forward to the real upgrade in the coming weeks. With this book handy, I have more confidence in the success of the upgrade.