Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on October 26, 2010
I think it's odd that this book has not gotten better ratings. I think it's very easy to follow. I use it as more of an Expression Web 3 "quick-start guide" than I do a training manual; it is very simple to look up exactly what you want to do and get a quick answer (with pictures) of exactly the steps you need to follow. If you need more in depth there are heavier-duty books out there, but this is great when you want a quick answer without digging too far down. Great for a memory jog, too, if you remember you can do something, just forget the exact steps. I find this type of book invaluable, especially when I don't have time to do much training.

The directions are very clear and concise, as are the diagrams associated with each.
on January 14, 2010
I bought this book and found it not to my liking at all, and in fact returned it. A first for me with Amazon. It apparently was designed to be used more as a reference book (hence the "On Demand") in that it covers individual topics, each on their own page. Which means there ends up being a lot of whitespace. I didn't really like the presentation of what content there was and found too much of it to be rudimentary. Seemed like a lot of filler, really.

At the same time I purchase Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Expression Web 3 in 24 Hours and have found that to be a much better book to actually learn something about Expression Web.