Microsoft 365 Family 12-month subscription with Auto-Renewal + $50 Amazon Gift Card
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Microsoft 365 Family 12 month subscription with auto-renewal for digital download and $50 Amazon Gift Card delivered by mail
- Gift Card is affixed inside a mini envelope. Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- The Gift Card you receive may not have the denomination displayed on the actual gift card. To check the purchased value, simply match the last 4 digits of the serial number on the back of the gift card to those listed in order details using the Amazon App or visit amazon com/yourorders
- Microsoft 365 can be shared with your family, up to 6 people
- Microsoft 365 includes premium Office apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Microsoft 365 includes 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage per person to back up files and photos
- Microsoft 365 can be used on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Microsoft 365 is an annual, auto-renewing subscription
From the manufacturer
Microsoft 365 Family (formerly Office 365 Home)
One convenient subscription for up to 6 people. Includes premium productivity apps, up to 6 TB of cloud storage (1 TB per person), and advanced security for all your devices.
Stay a step ahead and create more time for things that matter most
Bring your ideas to life
You can write and present like a pro with editing and writing options in Word and slide layout suggestions and coaching in PowerPoint.
Protect what’s important
With your own Personal Vault folder in OneDrive, you get an added layer of security for your most important files and 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage [1,2].*
Organize your time
Manage multiple calendars in one view to stay on top of work meetings, school assignments, and family time.
Accomplish more together
It’s easy to share in OneDrive and let friends, classmates, or family view, make suggestions and edit the document *.
|Microsoft 365 Family||Microsoft 365 Personal||Office Home & Student|
|Usage||Up to 6 people||1 person||1 person|
|Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote||Premium||Premium||Classic|
|Access to premium features in Microsoft Family Safety app||X*|
|1 TB OneDrive cloud storage to back up files & photos||X||X|
|Works on Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and Android ||X||X|
|Advanced security for email & files||X||X|
|Ongoing technical support||X||X|
1 OneDrive ransomware recovery allows you to recover previous file versions for up to 30 days prior from the date of the attack.
2 To access OneDrive cloud storage customers must have a Microsoft account (MSA).
3. Co-authors must be using Office 2016, Office for the web or the latest mobile apps.
4 App availability varies by device/language. iOS and Android require separate app download.
*Premium features available on Android. Coming soon to iOS
One convenient subscription for up to 6 people. Microsoft 365 Family comes with premium Office apps including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. Each person will receive 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage which allows you to access, edit, and share your files and photos across all your devices—all while knowing your information is always backed up and protected. Also included is a $50 Amazon.com gift card.
- Date First Available : November 20, 2020
- ASIN : B08NYWXPCS
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought for $100 with an included $50 Amazon gift card.
At least Amazon support was able to cancel this order for me relatively painlessly.
Have never been a fan of Subscription Software - other than Anti-Malware, where the need for Constant Updates makes an annual fee reasonable - and you can certainly find MS Office alternatives or just keep running an older copy of the applications.
We moved to Office 365 a few years ago because we wanted a Cloud Back-up Service & it turned out that Microsoft's Cloud Back-up was VERY Price Competitive - and Oh, by the way, Just Happened to come with a "Free" copy of the MS Office Suite of applications. In fact, IF you make Good use of OneDrive, it may well be a better deal for an INDIVIDUAL to purchase the "Family" version of MS 365 over the Individual version - simply for the added Cloud storage space. (Admittedly it is Less Convenient to try to juggle 2 or 3 1TB Cloud accounts than it would be if they were a Single space....)
And YES you can use this to Extend an existing MS Office 365 subscription. (Redeem the software code from within your Office account, as opposed to "Activating" the license from Amazon's web site.)