Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on December 11, 2016
I'm going through my orders, writing reviews for everything I forgot to review when I got it. This was very useful but my husband didn't like the web pages that I produced and hired someone to take care of our web page. So I hope you have better luck with your partner than I had with mine.
I used FrontPage to build all my early websites. I even learned visual basic to do some cool stuff. But times changed, and I learned Visual Studio, still using VB, and also SQL for MS-SQL database. But my old websites still needed some occasional work, and I have long ago lost my copy of FrontPage. So, I purchased this 2003 version, and loaded it onto my Win7 running on VM on my Mac.

For whatever reason, there is a bug of some sort. I cannot open an existing page. I CAN open a new page FROM an existing page. So then I save it, but still can't reopen it.

This may or may not be a fault of FrontPage - I dunno. I told Win7 to run it as if it was on XP, but that did not help. So I am stuck. I hope someone reads this and knows how to help.
on February 23, 2015
This was not really the version I needed, but was all I could find. I needed the newer version but since i wasn't able to find it I tried this one. It basically met my immediate needs. There are some things that are slightly different, and a few that are not available in this older version, but for the most part I can make it work, and I'm happy to have found it. I would really rate it a 4 1/2 since it was almost perfect, but that's not a choice, so I had to give it a 4.
on June 14, 2017
This specific copy of Frontpage did not install on my portable computer Microsoft 10, even though before my home computer was destroyed in a fire I had managed to install my own copy of Frontpage on my Microsoft 10 home computer.
on October 24, 2008
I purchased Frontpage 2003 after several years of frustration with trying to use complex webiste software. I had Dreamweaver before but rarely updated it because it was too hard to understand.

Someone helped me set up the skeleton of my website in Frontpage and from there I finished it. It's a wonderful product if you're used to using Microsoft products (Excel and Word) which I am. I'm able to easily navigate through the site to add tables, pictures, links... It's a wysiwyg set up.

I highly recommend this product. It's not a fancy as Dreamweaver but I can easily and often update my site and that's more important to me than all the bells and whistles of the more complex products.
on June 4, 2016
Old software? Perhaps, (this is June 2016) but it does what I need it to do. In my opinion, this and Microsoft Photodraw are the best two softwares they put out. An oldie but goodie I guess. :-)
on January 20, 2016
Great web program I have used for years.
on June 4, 2016
Found another product that was much better and more versatile that FrontPage. Microsoft Web Expression is much better.
on December 15, 2013
Awesome service--flawless install instructions too! Works fine on Win 7/64-bit and now can edit an old web page that I thought would have to redo from scratch.
on September 19, 2014
Some people rave about the Microsoft Sharepoint. FrontPage is my software of choice. So thankful it's still available and some ISPs still support it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.