Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Zune HD AV Dock" and save 64% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Zune HD AV Dock
- Watch supported 720p HD movies, TV shows, and videos in high definition on your HDTV
- Send music to your home audio system
- Charge your Zune HD player while docked
- Control your Zune with the included wireless remote
- Allows syncing of supported HD videos
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Watch supported 720p HD movies, TV shows and videos in high definition on your HDTV through the Zune HD & AV Dock. Or take them with you for premium entertainment on the go.
Turn your home entertainment system and Zune HD player into a full HD experience!
This all-in-one package enables your Zune HD to charge sync and play HD videos on your HDTV. Send music and HD Radio reception to your home audio system and control it all via a wireless remote. (Zune HD player sold separately.)
- Display HD video and photos on your TV.
- For 720p HD video, plug the included HDMI cable to your HDTV. Zune HD player required.
- For 480i standard resolution, plug in the AV output cable to your TV. Zune HD, Zune 120, or Zune 80 players required.
- Listen to your music collection or HD Radio stations. Connect to your home audio system using the provided cables. (Zune HD player required for HD Radio reception.)
- Wireless remote control. The wireless remote allows you to control your Zune player from anywhere in the room.
- Small and convenient AC adapter. This small AC adapter easily fits into crowded power strips.
- Included: dock, three inserts (one for each Zune model), wireless remote, AC adapter, HDMI cable, and AV output cable.
Zune players sold separately. Zune HD player and HDTV are required to view supported video files at 720p HD resolution and listen to HD Radio reception. HD Radio is not currently available in Canada. Click here for more information about HD Radio.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the gripes:
For some reason, you have to completely power off the Zune before you place it in the dock. I realize this is an issue with the Zune, not the dock, but it still seems relevant. I had a couple days of frustration before I found the solution in some Zune forum. I would imagine this will be eventually be fixed in a software update at some point. It is not really a big deal, but it is kind of annoying.
The other issue is the price. It just seems a little high. Don't get me wrong, the dock does what it is supposed to and does it well for the most part. It just seems a bit high to me.
Overall, I am very happy with it and can't honestly say I wouldn't buy it all over again knowing what I know now. In fact, the A/V output capability of the Zune HD has resulted in it being used almost exclusively in the house, as opposed to the car for which it was originally purchased.
I have one in my living room connected to my home theater system so I can use my Zune player out there,
then I have another in my bedroom connected to my home theater so I can use my player there if I want
then this one I bought to use with my Desktop to sync my player to add music and sync my music to refresh the media rights.
This Docking Station works great it allows me to easily set my Zune Player in and out of with no effort.
It makes it easier to use and the player stand up so you can see it while using the player in it.
It comes with the Dock to set the player in plus a cable that plugs in the back to use with RCA jacks as well as the USB plug to plug in to your pc and a HDMI cable to hook to your TV or Home theater System.