Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on August 3, 2011
This has been one of the most frustrating pieces of software that I've ever paid a lot of money for. I have run into bug after bug using it. The Gantt chart view will suddenly disappear and it appears that I have no data. When I restart the program the data is there again. Resources entered as materials will show as work in the Gantt chart. It has frozen and lost all of my unsaved work. I can't create a simple materials list required for a project as this just doesn't seem to be part of the functionality.

When the software does work properly it's decent for use in software development and network integration which is the vast majority of what I use the software for. Try to plan out a construction project with it where materials management is involved and it suddenly becomes much more frustrating. I'm a big fan of Microsoft programs and own pretty much every piece of software that they offer, but it seems to me that Microsoft is asleep at the wheel when it comes to MS Project.

For reference I'm running 64 bit windows 7.
on August 27, 2013
Once this software is mastered, I feel I could easily work at home (home based business) supporting various construction companies. I feel most of the tools are included within this software, aside from the training on how to maximize it. The mastery of the software will have to come from other sources available on the internet and use of the product.
on September 18, 2014
I had used MS Professional 2010 at my former company. I just started my own consulting company and wanted to have the same tools as I formerly had. It works as expected. I got the software with in two days, loaded it put in the product key and I was set to go.
on April 20, 2013
Have used lots of CM and Scheduling software like MRI, Timberline, Expedition, Suretrack and Prolog; many of them are copies of the other ones, with minor changes.
This Microsoft Project Pro is not any thing new or very different, but I like it because it works well with many other software systems and products and is not difficult to use or understand.
on May 4, 2013
The software is fine, but I was sent a backup disk marked not for sale. Basically this is a copyright violation. And had issues with the license key so they had to send me another one.
on October 11, 2014
Awesomepurchase
on July 9, 2012
Great price - easy to work with and lots of good info and tips on the web - even how-to videos
on February 26, 2013
Athough there was some initial difficulty with the passkey the seller took quick action to fix this.An excellent value [over $700. off] I have no complaints and the seller was very curteous and fast. The main heads up I would tell any purchaser not familiar with Project is to take advantage of the free tutorials on You Tube and download quick manuals and templates. There is a "ton" of information, tips and manuals online..
on June 6, 2013
I got the software and it was just what I needed. That being said, be careful. I got a key code but months into the use of "Project" Microsoft says that my registration is invalid.
on October 23, 2013
computer died, so i had to purchase this again. it is exactly what youd expect and nothing more. there are better programs, but this is pretty user friendly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.