Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intel 32 bit architecture, Custom-built Microsoft Holographic Processing Unit (HPU 1.0)
- 1 IMU, 4 environment understanding cameras, 1 depth camera, 1 2MP photo / HD video camera, Mixed reality capture, 4 microphones, 1 ambient light sensor
- Spatial sound, Gaze tracking, Gesture input, Voice support; 579 gram only
- See-through holographic lenses (waveguides), 2 HD 16:9 light engines, Automatic pupillary distance calibration, Holographic Resolution: 2.3M total light points, Holographic Density: >2.5k radiants (light points per radian)
- Battery Life: 2-3 hours of active use, Up to 2 weeks of standby time, Fully functional when charging; Passively cooled (no fans)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HoloLens has see-through holographic lenses that use an advanced optical projection system to generate multi-dimensional full-color holograms with very low latency so you can see holographic objects in your world. The key to a great holographic experience is holograms that are light point rich, i.e. have a high holographic density, and are pinned or anchored to the world around you. To achieve this, HoloLens has been designed for optimal holographic density of 2.5K radiants. The more radiants and light points there are, the brighter and richer the holograms become.
With HoloLens you can create and shape holograms with gestures, communicate with apps using your voice and navigate with a glance. HoloLens understands your gestures, gaze, and voice, enabling you to interact in the most natural way possible. With spatial sound, HoloLens synthesizes sound so you can hear holograms from anywhere in the room, even if they are behind you. Microsoft HoloLens is the first fully untethered holographic computer running Windows 10. It is completely self-contained, with no wires, phones, or connection to a PC needed.
Input /Output/ Connectivity
- Built-in speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack
- Volume up/down
- Brightness up/down
- Power button
- Battery status LEDs
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Micro-USB 2.0
In addition to the CPU/GPU, HoloLens comes with a Microsoft HPU. This custom silicon efficiently processes a large amount of data per second from the sensors. HoloLens understands gestures and where you look, and maps the world all around you, all in real time.
- 64GB Flash
- 2GB RAM (2GB CPU and 1GB HPU)