BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2017
Whoops - thought I had purchased Microsoft 10, not Word 2010 - so it's okay for what it is, just my misinterpretation and not worth sending back; most people are way behind Word 10, so be careful.
on August 18, 2017
Nice ref
on June 26, 2017
Just what I needed.
on August 8, 2015
ok, only used it a couple of times. Really don't like the 2010 version but since you have to move with the times I gave up the pretty basic, very adequate, and clean 2007 version and stumble along in 2010. Eventually you find the things you need, after some irritating delays, but . . what can you do. We don't really have a choice so roll with it.
on February 17, 2014
I am very happy with this purchase >Microsoft Word 2010 Formatting Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card) I recommend it to my family and friends.
on May 29, 2015
I use this in place of a text when teaching Word in Adult Education classes.