Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 21, 2013
This has been very helpful when working with Microsoft's Word 2010. Office 2010 is so different than the earlier versions and this little cheat sheet has been incredibly helpful with things that use to be so obvious. Nice information and the lamination means it will last for quite sometime to come.

It beats dragging out the book and looking up the process you are trying to accomplish only to be run around in circles until you finally find the answer.

Highly recommend to anyone having trouble with Microsoft's Word 2010.
on June 20, 2017
Whoops - thought I had purchased Microsoft 10, not Word 2010 - so it's okay for what it is, just my misinterpretation and not worth sending back; most people are way behind Word 10, so be careful.
on August 8, 2015
ok, only used it a couple of times. Really don't like the 2010 version but since you have to move with the times I gave up the pretty basic, very adequate, and clean 2007 version and stumble along in 2010. Eventually you find the things you need, after some irritating delays, but . . what can you do. We don't really have a choice so roll with it.
on August 21, 2013
The Quick Reference Guide for Microsoft Word 2010 is a wonderful way of finding out quickly how to use Word effectively. With the Quick Reference Guide you can fast and easy learn how to do a procedure in Word without having to read a lot of text and all of this is on only one sheet of laminated paper. I would recommend this for anyone who uses Word.
on March 8, 2013
Anytime you can find this much information on just two sides of a page and lamainated in a plastic cover that is tough enough to plow snow with. you need to get it. It is the begining of the Word cheat sheet set and you need it, unless you have the photographic memory to retain 500 to 600 pages of paper printing--which I do not. A ton of useful infomation for such a few dollars.
on June 6, 2014
I'm not "techie" so years ago I took some computer classes to learn the programs. The problem is that the programs have been improved over the years so this really does help keep me sane. It covers all the moves in a concise format so I don't have to look through my books for answers.
on January 28, 2015
I bought this for my 82 year old mother who is just learning how to use a word processor. She loved it. It's a nice, laminated sheet with many of the most common features, and enough information to trigger her memory on performing a simple function.
on October 6, 2016
What an easy way to remember how to do things! Praise to the vendor, I got it 2 days after ordering it. Thank you!!!!!
on November 23, 2017
as expected
on March 24, 2013
I got several different ones of these for different programs. Some are quite basic and some are more advanced. I have not used them a lot so far, but intend to. I would say they are worth the price just to save you the frustration and time of looking up how to do something on the program......SHALOM.........Brother Randahl