Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 301 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 324 reviews
on February 21, 2013
This has been very helpful when working with Microsoft's Word 2010. Office 2010 is so different than the earlier versions and this little cheat sheet has been incredibly helpful with things that use to be so obvious. Nice information and the lamination means it will last for quite sometime to come.

It beats dragging out the book and looking up the process you are trying to accomplish only to be run around in circles until you finally find the answer.

Highly recommend to anyone having trouble with Microsoft's Word 2010.
on June 20, 2017
Whoops - thought I had purchased Microsoft 10, not Word 2010 - so it's okay for what it is, just my misinterpretation and not worth sending back; most people are way behind Word 10, so be careful.
on February 14, 2011
This item came in handy to have available on my desk for quick reference. I recently purchased a new computer and it contained Windows 7 and a lot of the routine processes were somewhat different. Even if you have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, this is a handy reference lamanated sheet to have available.
on March 28, 2017
very good reference tool
on June 26, 2017
Nice ref
on June 26, 2017
Just what I needed.
on August 8, 2015
ok, only used it a couple of times. Really don't like the 2010 version but since you have to move with the times I gave up the pretty basic, very adequate, and clean 2007 version and stumble along in 2010. Eventually you find the things you need, after some irritating delays, but . . what can you do. We don't really have a choice so roll with it.
on February 17, 2014
I am very happy with this purchase >Microsoft Word 2010 Formatting Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card) I recommend it to my family and friends.
on May 29, 2015
I use this in place of a text when teaching Word in Adult Education classes.
on July 12, 2013
I purchased the ones I believe I will use right away, but after seeing them I think I might buy all of them. Can't go wrong. They take up no space and such good information!