Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on June 20, 2017
Whoops - thought I had purchased Microsoft 10, not Word 2010 - so it's okay for what it is, just my misinterpretation and not worth sending back; most people are way behind Word 10, so be careful.
on August 18, 2017
very good reference tool
on June 26, 2017
Nice ref
on December 23, 2013
I enjoying having this "Quick Reference Guide". Rather than always searching through a book, I can go right to this page, I keep in my binder, and browse through quickly. Books are good to have, but the guide is easy to keep and refer to quickly.
on June 26, 2017
Just what I needed.
on August 8, 2015
ok, only used it a couple of times. Really don't like the 2010 version but since you have to move with the times I gave up the pretty basic, very adequate, and clean 2007 version and stumble along in 2010. Eventually you find the things you need, after some irritating delays, but . . what can you do. We don't really have a choice so roll with it.