- Size (LWH): 7.7 inches, 7.5 inches, 1.4 inches
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 18 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 275 hours
Microsoft Lumia 950 32GB Dual Sim NAM RM-1118 GSM Factory Unlocked - US Warranty (Black)
- 20MP camera with ZEISS optics, 32GB storage/expandable to 200GB via microSD or Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage, Compatible with GSM 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, and 1900MHz carriers.
- Its hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 1800 MHz processor hums right through videos and graphic-intense games as well as runs multiple apps simultaneously.
- Built to do great things: Your digital life comes to life on the stunning 5.2-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) display (TrueColor (24-bit/16M), AMOLED, ClearBlack, 564ppi).
- With USB-C fast charging and an extra-large battery, you’ll always have plenty of power no matter what.
- Magic happens in a flash that’s why the Lumia’s 20MP camera has been engineered to virtually eliminate motion blur. Boasting unique features like Rich Capture and triple LED natural flash.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Lumia 950: Turn an ordinary moment into your biggest feat with the Microsoft Lumia 950. It has a stunning 5.2-inch Quad HD display and a lightning-fast hexa-core processor. Its 20MP camera features ZEISS optics and a triple LED natural flash. Plus, it works seamlessly with Windows 10 devices, making it the phone that works like a PC. Exciting new features: We’re extremely proud to bring you some revolutionary new ways to use your phone – dock the Lumia 950 and Windows apps scale up on a big screen. Want a personal log in experience? Use Windows Hello beta to unlock the Lumia 950 without entering a pin code. Powered by Windows: Windows 10 keeps your digital life in sync across all your devices. All your apps, games, and music are in one convenient place with the Windows Store. And Cortana provides reminders on your Windows 10 devices. Plus, Office is easy to use on the 5.2-inch screen, and Outlook has the same rich editing tools as Microsoft Word. Battery: Replaceable battery 3000mAh, 3.8V, Built-in wireless charging, fast charging, Wireless charging standard: Qi, Max standby time: Up to 275 hr, Max talk time: Up to 18 hr, Max music playback time: 63 hr, Max Wi-Fi network browsing time: 11 hr, Max video playback time: 10 hr. Compatible with GSM carriers. LTE FDD network: Band 1 (2100MHz), Band 17 (700MHz), Band 2 (1900MHz), Band 20 (800MHz), Band 3 (1800MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850MHz), Band 7 (2600MHz), Band 8 (900MHz), Band 28 (700MHz), Band 12 (700MHz). TD-LTE network: Band 38 (2570-2620MHz), Band 40 (2300-2400MHz), Band 41 partially (2555-2575 MHz)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Both the 950 and 640 have numerous cheaply priced cases that work perfectly...One thing I do not miss about the iphone is the cost of an otterbox!
As someone who is familiar with Android and IOS, and someone who has owned/used many iphones from the 3 to the 6plus, I can tell you that Windows 10 phones are much better than the nay-sayers are admitting...there are a lot of apps available for them as well.
I will tell you that there are less stupid apps available...if you are a twelve year old girl like my daughter you may find less ways to waste your time in the MS Widnows App Store...but as for real apps that actually do something productive and useful, I am lacking nothing switching from Apple to Windows.
Compare prices, this is a very affordable and powerful phone option, and if you're open minded, you'll be extremely happy with the performance.
I haven't tried the docking station to turn this in to a home computer because I have 2 tablet/touchscreen Window 10 computers I use but it seems like a great idea. I am thinking about going out and buying a touch screen display with keyboard and mouse just to give it a try. Compared to my wife's Galaxy s6, this phone puts it to shame. She is always changing her batteries on than that thing. She uses it about the same as I use my Lumia and it seems it is always dead, she also has 3 batteries for it and I just have the one. Now this phone is geared towards business and adults which is what I want, no junk apps for the kids and such but again, there are kids apps out there but not as much as a android phone.
1) Everything, love the Windows 10 platform
2) Wireless Charging
3) Date and time always displayed
4) Microsoft Office
5) Continuum/Display dock
6) Wireless Display technology, works great and can broadcast the display to my 60 inch TV wirelessly
7) Connects with my laptop, this just like another computer
1) This drives me nuts. When texting or emailing, my finger slips down sometimes and hits the home button which kicks me out. It seems the space bar and home button are too close.
2) Space bar drives me nuts also, when touching the space bar, it sometimes switches language to Chinese or whatever and it gives me headaches finding English again.
3) The Iris still needs work. Its just not reliable when a change of light occurs where it forces me to put my pin code in to open the phone. Now, it does give an option to fix it with different lighting but you still would have to do that throughout the day