- Save $20 on Microsoft Office when You Purchase a qualifying PC, Mac, Tablet, or iPad. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Microsoft Office 365 Home 1-year subscription, 5 users, PC/Mac Key Card
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Save $20 on this product when you purchase it with a PC that is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. (Add both to cart to see savings.)
- 1 - year subscription for 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones
- Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user, for up to 5 users.
- Always have the latest, fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. ( Publisher and Access are available on PC only )
- Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
Update: Microsoft updated the Office 2013 license. You may now transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licensed computer." The Office 365 Subscription products work on up to 5 PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices without license transferability limitations.
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
2. When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
3. Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
4. Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
5. Select your preferred country and language.
6. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
7. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The power to overachieve with Office 365
Office comes with the newest versions of your favorite apps. Create your best work with built-in design, research, and proofing tools that have been reinvented to help you do great things.
Get things done your way, work with anyone, and easily manage your shared documents whether you are working online, offline, or simultaneously with others.
Office is made for mobility. 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage means you have tons of space to save, access, and share your work from anywhere, so you can achieve more no matter where you are.
Office 365 Home, 1-year subscription
Every new upgrade is included so you’ll always have the most up-to-date applications. For 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones, Office 365 helps you achieve more from virtually anywhere, on all your devices.
- For 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones
- Best value for your household
- Full, installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more
- 1 TB OneDrive online storage each for up to 5 users
- 60 Skype minutes per month
- New upgrades always included
Get exclusive monthly upgrades and new features included with Office 365
With Office 365, you always have the latest versions of Office apps as soon as they’re available no need to purchase new versions. Your subscription gives you continuous free access to the latest innovations and refinements. Work with confidence knowing that Office 365 gives you the best tools available to get more done.
Exclusive New Features on Office 365
No printing required with Ink Editor
Easily select, highlight, and delete text all with your pen.
Take the search out of research with Researcher
Find great content and pull it into your paper without ever leaving Word.
Jumpstart presentations with QuickStarter
Get a curated outline and starter slides to jumpstart your creativity.
Animate in one click with Morph
Add a 'wow' factor to presentations by seamlessly animating slide transitions.
|Office 365 Home||Office 365 Personal||Office Home & Student 2016||Office Home & Business 2016||Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac||Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac|
|Installations||5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, 5 phones||1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet, 1 phone||1 PC only||1 PC only||1 PC only||1 PC only|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access (PC Only)||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries||Per user for 5 users||For 1 user|
|1 TB OneDrive cloud storage: Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||Per user for 5 users||For 1 user|
|Easy subscription (Renewal required)||1 year||1 year|
|Always up-to-date: Always have the latest Office applications||✓||✓|
Office 365 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and more, downloaded directly to your favorite devices. You can keep working even if you are not online. All the tools you know and love, now built for even greater productivity and collaboration.
Top customer reviews
Office 365 is basically a subscription to the latest office software and lets you INSTALL ON UP TO FIVE (5) COMPUTERS; office 2013 is currently included, but when office 2015 is released we should seamlessly upgrade.
Personally: In 2011 i graduated from college, and now i no longer have access to the academic discounts, and since i have 3 laptops and a desktop office 365 is the only affordable way for me to stay up-to-date with the latest office software.
All things considered, it does what you expect. The subscription model and some of the changes make it less appealing and user friendly in some very small ways.
Here are just a few of the benefits included with the Office 365 subscription:
* Updates to the latest versions of Office applications
* Access from your phone or on any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8
* Plus, 60 free Skype world minutes per month.
You can learn about more benefits here: http://msft.it/WhatsNewO365_a.
If you have additional feedback, we'd love to hear from you on our social channels: http://msft.it/OfficeFacebook_a & http://msft.it/OfficeTwitter_a.
-The Office Team
Also, as far as Macs are concerned the latest version available is Office 2011 so although you'll get the Office 365 Licensing model you won't get the actual latest and greatest version of the software. You can however download the latest Preview (2016) and use that and when that becomes release you'll be upgraded as part of your subscription. Actually there is no reason not to do that since you can install and run both concurrently, so why not?
Installing on a 2015 MacBook was also problematic requiring a force quit of the installer after an error was encountered registering with an existing account. Not for novices.