- Save $20 on Microsoft Office when You Purchase a qualifying PC, Mac, Tablet, or iPad. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Microsoft Office 365 Home 1-year subscription, 5 users, PC/Mac Key Card
|Price:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (24%)|
- Save $20 on this product when you purchase it with a PC or Desktop that is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Add both products to cart to see savings.
- 1-year subscription for 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones.
- Each user also gets 1 TB of OneDrive Cloud storage.
- Always have the latest, fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. (Publisher and Access are available on PC only).
- NOTE: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
Update: Microsoft updated the Office 2013 license. You may now transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licensed computer." The Office 365 Subscription products work on up to 5 PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices without license transferability limitations.
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
2. When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
3. Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
4. Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
5. Select your preferred country and language.
6. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
7. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Exclusive new features
3D in PowerPoint
Show every angle of your story
Ink Editor in Word
No printing required
Designer in PowerPoint
Create beautiful slides in seconds
Editor in Word
Bring out your best writing
QuickStarter in PowerPoint
Jumpstart your presentations
Researcher in Word
Explore, add and cite content in Word
Ink to Math
Learn how problems are solved
Morph in PowerPoint
Create cinematic motion in one click
- 3D in PowerPoint
- Ink Editor in Word
- Designer in PowerPoint
- Editor in Word
- QuickStarter in PowerPoint
- Morph in PowerPoint
- Researcher in Word
Office 365 Home 1-year subscription, Up to 5 users
Best choice for households
- 1 TB cloud storage for each user
- Exclusive, new features
- 60 minutes per month per user on Skype
|Office 365 Home||Office 365 Personal||Office 2016 Home & Student||Office 2016 Home & Business|
|Users||Up to 5 Users||1 User||1 User||1 User|
|Device||5 PCs/Macs, 5 Tablets||1 PC/Mac, 1 Tablet||1 PC only or 1 Mac only||1 PC only or 1 Mac only|
|One Drive||1 TB storage/user||1 TB storage/user|
|Skype||60 minutes per month/user||60 minutes per month/user|
Office 365 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and more, downloaded directly to your favorite devices. You can keep working even if you are not online. All the tools you know and love, now built for even greater productivity and collaboration.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"Did you originally buy Office from an app store? You need to wait for your current subscription to end before starting a new one. Just hang on to your product key until then..."
So, this product key is worthless unless I let my current subscription, which I purchased on the App Store, lapse??? If I let it my subscription expire so I can use this product key, what will happen to all of the files I've stored on my OneDrive??